Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Wow, I wonder what Gamova is feeling now, since Natasha scored 41 points in that game.

I love trash talking but I hope that this will not affect their relationship when they play together in the national team.

From what I´ve seen, they dont talk with each other in NT, not in matches, warm-up, training or anything. In general, its very much Kazan players in one corner and one corner with Moscow players, and some other from different teams with them or for themself. Goncharova is most with Morozova, Merkulova, Ulyakina if I remember right. Gamova with Makhno, Kabeshova, Borisenko, and some more.

• Wow, thanks for that info. I wonder where Sokolova and Kosheleva go - Kazan or Moscow?

Kosheleva was injured and was sitting in the crowd during matches, but she was talking with the most players otherwise, both from Moscow and Kazan, if I remember right. Sokolova wasnt there, but she is a friend to Gamova, and also Merkulova.

• Thanks. I really wonder why Gamova and Goncharova are at war with each other.

Problem is that one is queen, other one wants to be queen.... :whistle:

• Wow! :white:
    Is Omsk that bad or ?

What is more amazing is her efficiency in attack - 74% in women's volleyball! And the most amazing is that she had only 1 unforced error in that match :obey:

• But isn't Kosheleva more of a threat to Gamova's throne?

Maybe, I dont know, they dont have the same positions. But I dont think it has so much to do with that Gamova feel threatend, I think its more that they dont like each others personality.

• Yes she did, but Korean league is not for comparing with Russian on quality level.

I agree but Montano is the only one that she attacks.The block and the digs are always waiting of her...BTW i like very much Goncharova :super:

• Goncharova certainly must be best scorer of Russian league. She seems to be unstoppable :D I hope she will improve her game in NT :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A team like Kazan shouldn have let Goncharova make 41 points.This shows Kazan didnt played well enough.

So when a player scores many points against a good team its always the good teams fault :aww:

Obviously u cant make generalise´s like that. If u want to make a statement that Kazan didnt played good enough, then watch the match, but if u didnt, u cant look at the score of one specifik player and say "they wasnt good".

• A team like Kazan shouldn have let Goncharova make 41 points.This shows Kazan didnt played well enough.

It means that Moscow is very weak.
    Even Korea's KTG in a point is better than Moscow because Montano has been bought to get points and here in Moscow is Grun, Yaneva, MB's for that job also.

• It means that Moscow is very weak.
    Even Korea's KTG in a point is better than Moscow because Montano has been bought to get points and here in Moscow is Grun, Yaneva, MB's for that job also.

Grün's job is just to receive and defend, her attack isn't good enough for Russian league now. But in general I agree that it kind of shows that Moscow isn't really strong as team because Goncharova must score 41 pts for them to win the match...