Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• 35 year old slovakian coach Marek Rojko has signed a 3 year contract with Aachen.

Hopefully he is a good coach :teach: Aachen :super: :super:

• Hopefully he is a good coach :teach: Aachen :super: :super:

Marek Rojko was (as coach):
    Champion of Slovakia: 2009, 2012
    Cup winner: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
    His team played in European Cups (CEV Cup and Challenge Cup): 2008-2012
    Coach of the year in Slovakia: 2009, 2010, 2011
    Coach of the JR NT 2009-2011 (6th at ECH 2010, 7th at WCH 2011)

• Now that the match is online: http://www.dvl-live.tv/frauen/schweriner-sc-vs-dresdner-sc-2

Karg at 1:06:20, Thomsen's reaction about a minute later after Schwerin's next point after the time-out

Thanks for posting, I agree that there is no need for this kind of behaviour…

I think I'm going to use the expression 'celebrating through the net' in non-volleyball conversation from now on :lol:

• Marek Rojko was (as coach):
    Champion of Slovakia: 2009, 2012
    Cup winner: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
    His team played in European Cups (CEV Cup and Challenge Cup): 2008-2012
    Coach of the year in Slovakia: 2009, 2010, 2011
    Coach of the JR NT 2009-2011 (6th at ECH 2010, 7th at WCH 2011)

Thanks for the info. His CV looks very promising :drink: :drink:

• Thanks for the info. His CV looks very promising :drink: :drink:

he is very specific person, I dont like him, but as a coach he is not that bad..that means that also players from his team - Pencova (MB) and Crkonova (MB/OPP) might join him, they both have offers from Germany

• he is very specific person, I dont like him, but as a coach he is not that bad..that means that also players from his team - Pencova (MB) and Crkonova (MB/OPP) might join him, they both have offers from Germany

Thanks for info. I really hope he will do a good job in Aachen :win:

• Im curious too...in slovakia there are only 2 teams which play every year for championship (after Senica closed their team), so it was not that difficult to be champion, because usually he had the strongest team personally (only this year no)...so I dont know who play in Aachen but we will see how he will work there :)

• he is very specific person, I dont like him, but as a coach he is not that bad..that means that also players from his team - Pencova (MB) and Crkonova (MB/OPP) might join him, they both have offers from Germany

I watched Pencova some years ago in MEVZA and I remember her as very good player, and Crkonova had very good stats in Slovakia NT last summer, so I'd be glad to watch them in German league :drink:
    I remember another player, Karin Palgutova (OH) who played in the same team with Pencova and also was good, how is she nowadays?

You have deleted a video. I have seen it but could not hear it in office...

All things here are hard to speak for a german ;-)
    So I take the öy from Matthias in future *g*

• I watched Pencova some years ago in MEVZA and I remember her as very good player, and Crkonova had very good stats in Slovakia NT last summer, so I'd be glad to watch them in German league :drink:
    I remember another player, Karin Palgutova (OH) who played in the same team with Pencova and also was good, how is she nowadays?

Pencova is really good she has everything to make an international career, she has also offers from Poland I think, but now i believe they will both play in Germany..Crkonova was on ECH 09 and was a great talent, after that she suffered from some personal problems and it looked she will quit volley, but she returned and is also playing well now
    Palgutova went in summer to USA for studying, I dont know if she is playing there or what
    also Czech setter martina Jelinkova has offers from Germany :)

• also Czech setter martina Jelinkova has offers from Germany :)

Not surprising since her agent is Theo Hofland who has many players in German league ;)
    Is she related to Michaela Jelinkova?

EDIT: Palgutova is playing for her University: http://www.redstormsports.com/…tt/palgutova_karin00.html
    Sooo funny to see them writing how to pronounce her name, it's not as difficult as "Buijs" though :lol:

• Not surprising since her agent is Theo Hofland who has many players in German league ;)
    Is she related to Michaela Jelinkova?

EDIT: Palgutova is playing for her University: http://www.redstormsports.com/…tt/palgutova_karin00.html
    Sooo funny to see them writing how to pronounce her name, it's not as difficult as "Buijs" though :lol:

I dont know if they are related :)
    so I think its quite normal and easy to pronounce :P

• Slightly off topic, but I'll post it anyway:

Janek Matthes (brother of Anne) has resigned (quit, not re-signed, just to clarify) as coach of Dresden's 2nd team which at the same time meant head of the "Bundesstützpunkt" (youth volleyball academy). He took the job a year ago when Jens Tietböhl left to take the job as Youth NT coach and signed a 4 year contract back then, but apparently there have been huge complaints from players and parents about his work recently.

The work with young players in Dresden has been on very high level for the last few years and looks like Matthes couldn't keep that level, I hope they'll get everything back on track there!

• Today, 19.30 CET, live on http://www.dvl-live.tv: the 4th match Dresden - Schwerin :super:

If Schwerin wins, they'll celebrate their championship party in Dresden's hall for the 3rd consecutive year :lol: If Dresden wins, we get match 5 on Saturday in Schwerin. Dresden's hall was sold out within 24 hours after their victory in 2nd match when it was sure there'd be a 4th match, so once again they'll be supported by more than 3000 people :win: Even though I want Schwerin to win, as volleyball fan I'm very happy to see how many times Dresden gets a full hall this season, and if they had a bigger hall they could probably play in front of 5000 people or more in such matches...

• [quote='filedefener',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212908#post212908]Auf gehts mädels ! Viel erfolg Robin :) :super:[/quote

@ Burak

Your German is very good :win: