Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• For me it will be Ozge,for serdar for sure it's gonna be Naz and for filedefener it's probably Nilay :D

:lol: Correct :win:

For me: NAZ :super: :super:

• For me it will be Ozge,for serdar for sure it's gonna be Naz and for filedefener it's probably Nilay :D

So we would let foreigners make the decision, however it won't take much time to compare them since league will start soon :obey:

• In my opinion will be Özge

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• in my (not surprising) opinion Ozge ;)

I cant wait Ozge-Maja duo, it's great to see them in one team again, their cooperation is very effective and it's a pleasure to watch it :thumbup:

• i like Nilay as a setter,i like her style but her long passes need to improve due to its quality.
    i like Özge as a setter, i like her style as well,her passion,determination.BUT she also should imrove the quality of her passes.
    i dont like Naz' style a lot.it comes as "plain/predcitable" to me.But she has improved in recent years.i hope it will continue.She is a very good blocker .i dont like her connection with middles.this could be her weakest point comparing with Nilay and Özge.

• Aroma First League first week schedule announced by federation. All times are local time and to be honest, match times seems so stupid. :wall:

October 17, 2012
    17.30 Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt - Eczacıbaşı VitrA (Yeşilyurt S.S)

October 20, 2012
    13.00 Ereğli Belediyesi - Beşiktş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi (Konya/ Ereğli S.S)
    13.00 Nilüfer Belediyesi - Ankara TED Kolejliler (Nilüfer S.S)
    13.00 Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank (has been postponed)
    13.00 Galatasaray - Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi (Burhan Felek)
    13.00 Sarıyer Belediyesi - İlbank (Sarıyer Bld. S.S)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I wonder how Kristin Richards will perform in Turkish League this season. If she shows a great performance, I believe she would be great additional foreign player for Fener, Gala cause last season Senna Usic had done very well.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sarıyer-İlbank and Nilüfer-Ted matches will be interesting..maybe Ereğli-Bjk too.

• it will be nice to watch Sokolova at team EcV this season

• That's great news. :dance4: Özkan Mutlugil was elected new president of the Turkish Volleyball Federation.

Congratulations/Good luck to him and his team.

• What is the difference between the new President (Özkan Mutlugil) and the previous one (Karabiyik) ??

I mean, why are you so happy now? :win:

• I read the full article...

At least one can say he has no clean track-record.... :S :S

So, it might be a good thing he isn't the President anymore.

• if im not wrong first beach volleybal league was formed within his era? wrong?
    And i dont agree on Federations should preserve clubs' rights first. ..i dont talk about the other reasons. :whistle:

• I have read the article but I do not agree with everthing in it.

For example the foreigner limit is introduced in every country in order to prevent teams buying the best forgeiner players, so the competition should be a bit more balanced and also it will give chance for the own (in this case turkish) players to play more in their league and get a chance. This will not have result in a year though. Will take a few years untill you see any result from it. So to explain the decision with the London Olympics are just simply stupid but maybe by Rio or by 2020 it will give some more new players.

In the other points there are definatly something strange... :S

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!