World Grand Prix 2008

• Third ser s 25-21 USD and the last set s 25-19 Turkey

Turkey win 3-1 :D

• great results for turkey,turkey is very young team,we have young but talented players..especially you must follow naz aydemir(18) and seda tokatlıoğlu(22) ...
    our captain esra gümüş has great receiving...
    indeed results aren t very important for me.important thing is that our players have more international experience...

• nowhere except eurosport :tzz:

• ok congrats turkey. but congrats USA as well. its a good training for the college students who are part of the national team. and its a good thing that tayyiba, logan, robyn, heather didnt played (or with a significant playing time).

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• nowhere except eurosport :tzz:

And even Eurosport doesn't broadcas everything (e.g they don't show any match of Polish team on first weekend).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• ok congrats turkey. but congrats USA as well. its a good training for the college students who are part of the national team. and its a good thing that tayyiba, logan, robyn, heather didnt played (or with a significant playing time).

This is a good win for Turkey. Everyone talks about missing players for USA but Turkey is missing a lot as well. Neslihan Demir is not there and neither are Gulden Kayalar and the top three middles of the country, Aysun Ozbek, Eda Erdem and Gokcen Denkel.

• Other Results so far
    Japan vs. Kazakhstan 3:0 (25:17 25:13 25:23)
    China vs. Germany 3:1 (19:25 25:19 25:11 25:21)
    Brazil vs. Thailand 3:0 (25:22 25:18 25:20)

Playing also today:
    Cuba vs. Poland
    Italy vs. Dom. Republic

• according to fivb website seda took 31 points. and i watched tayland-brasil matches. i loved to watch tayland team. they just have fun when they play. they are smiling when they took the points or even they lose the points.

• I would like to say, that this is dishonor to Italian TV - Rai.
    Is it normal, that nobody in the world can't see match Poland - Cuba, or Cuba - Dominican Rep.?
    NO!!!!
    My girls are playing now and i can't see it!!!!

I hope, that Italian team won't qualify for WGP 2009. I WISH YOU THAT!
    No Italians, no problem with transmisions. :mad:

• I would like to say, that this is dishonor to Italian TV - Rai.
    Is it normal, that nobody in the world can't see match Poland - Cuba, or Cuba - Dominican Rep.?
    NO!!!!
    My girls are playing now and i can't see it!!!!

I hope, that Italian team won't qualify for WGP 2009. I WISH YOU THAT!
    No Italians, no problem with transmisions. :mad:

I agree with you concerning RAI TV! But you cannot blame Italian NT team with that, so I suggest you to moderate your language. Messages of hatred towards NTs are not welcomed here! Thanks!!

• What we can say about this match, when we didn't see it. STUPIDITY on the Italian TV.

But, when we'll look on Polish and Cuban roster. I can say congratulations to Poles.
    Poles made 96 points, and 40 by oponnent errors :lol:

• Samba,

Yes, but one to tie with second. If Italian NT won't play in WGP, there wasn't be any problems with transmitions. This is not professional behaviour by Italian TV. You'll see all matches from Wrocław. And I, Pole, can't see any match from Italy even RELAY! I'm angry, and all Polish fans of volley are angry.

• Cuba - Poland 3:1...I think that was quite good performance of Polish "second" team

I agree. There is nothing to worry about. We play without our best players and this result is quite good. We have not bad substitutors. I remember, that Poland was sometimes losing higher playing with the first squad.

The most important 3:

• If Italian NT won't play in WGP, there wans't be any problems with transmisions. This is not professional behaviour by Italian TV. You'll see all matches from Wrocław. And I, Pole, can't see any match from Italy even RELAY! I'm angry, and all Polish fans of volley are angry.

I don't like it to, but I'm not that pissed of, couse this tournament isn't so important now, althought I would like to watch it. It should be like in WL ,when hosts have obligation to broadcast matches.

The most important 3:

• Samba,

Yes, but one to tie with second. If Italian NT won't play in WGP, there wasn't be any problems with transmitions. This is not professional behaviour by Italian TV. You'll see all matches from Wrocław. And I, Pole, can't see any match from Italy even RELAY! I'm angry, and all Polish fans of volley are angry.

I agree with you!
    Do you think I'm happy with Italian RAI TV? Absolutely not!! It's one of the worst! They make us pay every year,even if we don't watch it. You cannot have a TV, without paying RAI TV. They are a dishonour to volley. Last year they bought the rights of WGP and they brodcasted just one match of the whole Preliminary Round. They massacred Italian League (starting to broadcast matches from third set or even interrupting matches). So I completely agree with your angriness against Italian RAI TV.