Volley Ball couple?

• Suelen dated Bia a while ago, before they were playing for the NT.

Well, there was Mari and Sheilla. Juma dated Sonaly and Lorenne dated Lyara or maybe it's the opposite and I mixed things up...there were some other couples...

• OMG I’m shocked 😳 😂

I didn’t expect so exhaustive answer but I wanted it 🤭🤣

Anyway I didn’t track all of the couples so need to ask - Gabi was with Natalia?

So Roberta and Bia have broke up and after this Bia started a relationship with Natalia?

• OMG I’m shocked 😳 😂

I didn’t expect so exhaustive answer but I wanted it 🤭🤣

Anyway I didn’t track all of the couples so need to ask - Gabi was with Natalia?

So Roberta and Bia have broke up and after this Bia started a relationship with Natalia?

As far as we Brazilians know, Gabi was never with Natalia. They are simply very close friends.

And yes, Bia dated Roberta for several years before started dating Natalia.

• LMAO, is Bia trying to date every gay on her team:rolll: there should be a thread about Brazilian gay players:box: So many teas:cheesy:

There aren't many open gays in the NT (only Douglas and Maique) or in top teams. I think the others that we know of are Dvoranen (OH), Canuto (OH), Douglas Pureza (L) and Rogerinho (L)...I'm sure there are others but they don't talk about it.

• If Bia were a man, she'll need protection on hand always.:sos:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There aren't many open gays in the NT (only Douglas and Maique) or in top teams. I think the others that we know of are Dvoranen (OH), Canuto (OH), Douglas Pureza (L) and Rogerinho (L)...I'm sure there are others but they don't talk about it.

There arent many openly gays in the world anyways. I wish we could know more:heart:

Edit: I mean in volleyball world

• There arent many openly gays in the world anyways. I wish we could know more:heart:

Let's just speculate on who have the beards.

:drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Omg I now get why the Brazilians were so happy when Roberta made it to the olympics roster... Never liked Natalia and Bia so I'm #TeamRoberta

Roberta was SUPER sad following their break up too, posting all kinds of sad things on her IG. It might've even explained the bad performances she was having post-2017... now she's back on track thankfully :heart:

• There arent many openly gays in the world anyways. I wish we could know more:heart:

Edit: I mean in volleyball world

some people SWEAR Bruno and Lucarelli have been a couple for years. I think it's delusional, but...