World Championship Japan 2010

• Hope tomorrow Dutch girls can beat ITA~~

• Hahah no way they can do it, sorry :lol: Italy is not Czech Republic!

Did you forget the last meeting? Italy 0-3 The Netherlands in Italy!! Don't be so sure! Italy is a great team..But they have up and downs during the game..I think this match will be very hard both Italy and Netherlands.. :whistle:

• Hope tomorrow Dutch girls can beat ITA~~

We'll see if that happens :lol:

what a match by Lucia Bosettiiiiiiiiii :box: :box: :box:

totally sad that Poland lost again against Japan...The match was worse than terrible...

• Congratulations to Turkey! That must be a big treat for Turkish fans. I mean beating China is a big achievement. Congrats also to Croatia. Maybe they will be the black horse of the championship, as was Serbia in 2006. I think Cuba 5-1 can't work. Why they have to copy that system, I mean they won 3 Olympics and 2 Worlds with two setters system. Why changing a system that was working and was such a peculiarity of Cuba?

I'm happy for Japan, they came back after loosing 2 sets. I was really wondering the match will be lost. Hopefully Kimura and Inoue played great. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the match completely.

I didn't watch the Italian match. Against Dutch team will be very hard. Let's see what happens. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the match also tomorrow.

• Tomorrow against la Squadra will be the first key-match for the Dutch NT..Hopefully we can repeat the result from Cagliari.... GO DUTCHIES, HUP HOLLAND :super: :super: :super:

• :drink:

I'm so happy!!!!!! :woohoo: All five teams I support won!:) hehehe Italy Holland, Germany, Serbia and CROATIA!!!What a great victory, I'm so happy for them, they fought so hard to be in this tournament. I mean, they have great players but rarely the chance to play internationaly. So I'm happy European teams started well, maybe like that FIVB realises that Europe should have more places in international tournaments such as WGP.

An also was really beautiful to see the croatian girls reaction in teh end, the celebration the happiness, reminds us how important is WCH, and how eveyone there should be proud of making into it! ^^

My congrats to italian, german, dutch, serbian and croatian members here! :)

Just sad about Poland's defeat, really didnt expect after two great sets, maybe the ten minutes stop in Jpan games between 2º and 3º set didnt help...

Dominicans started really well, they do havea great team, but sudenly they just stopped! And Russia, well, Russia is Russia, did what they are used to do, great blocking!

USA didnt played their best, but as always I believe they will grow match by match, great performance of Hooker, showing to be indeed a great revelation of this season.

• Did you forget the last meeting? Italy 0-3 The Netherlands in Italy!! Don't be so sure! Italy is a great team..But they have up and downs during the game..I think this match will be very hard both Italy and Netherlands.. :whistle:

That match doesn't count much, it was not such an important meeting... Seriously, I saw our team very energic and in shape today, I really doubt Flier can beat us (Netherlands is just Manon and no much else). Anyway, we'll see what happens tomorrow.. :whistling: :lol:

• Turkey did not just win by chance, they played an excellent game. If they continue like this they can achieve a lot, but yes, it is too early to be too optimistic. I hope they'll keep it up :thumbup:
    Same goes for Croatia, finally they seem able to bring the individual qualities of the players together as team. I really hope they can reach 2nd round.
    Tomorrow Germany-Cuba, I hope we can stand the Cuban power and beat them with our serves...everything is possible in this tournament, so many teams are on the same level.

• That match doesn't count much, it was not such an important meeting... Seriously, I saw our team very energic and in shape today, I really doubt Flier can beat us (Netherlands is just Manon and no much else). Anyway, we'll see what happens tomorrow.. :whistling: :lol:

Well you never know in volleyball. I don't agree that Netherlands is just Flier. In volleyball no team can win with just a player in my opinion. The Dutch team in these years achieved a lot as a team and not just because of Manon. Certainly Flier is the strongest of the bunch.

• bravo girls !!! u also made us proud in this important day for turkey. i really believe we ll beat russia tomorrow. show must go on :D

No way!!!!

Gamova is unstoppable :dance4:

• Poland could win today...I don't know why they can't win tie -breaks last time.. the same situation was at the WGP in the match with USA.
    Hope that tomorrow they'll show their power.

and of course, congratulations for my lovely Croatia!

• Brasil dont know yet if they will be able to put NAtalia to play alreadt, the young player that is replacing Mari and Paula in the role of OH, felt pain in her sholders due to a tendinite, she rest today against Kenya and maybe will rest tomorrow against Czeck Rep.

Sheilla didnt play cause she was felling some pains in her back, but nothing to serious, they just thought better not to risk.

Italy also with hard time. Apperently Piccinini will return making attacking trainings only in resting day 1th november, so maybe her come back will happen only 2 november for the game against Czech Rep.