World Championship Japan 2010

• Wow! Congratulations to Croatia(n) users !!! This will be a very surprising WCH...China, Cuba lost first game...

• Hey StarNight :D, posting on two forums :D

• china really played awful...
    and their energy is not the same as it used to be
    you can see the frustation on Suhong's face :(

i love the way turkey clap their hands.... :dance4:

i love croatia they are full of energy...
    especially popovic and usic...

• Hey StarNight :D, posting on two forums :D

Its hard to follow them both :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• now the only country which turkey cannot beat is Brasil!

for years, we were looking for another scorer beside neslihan, now finally we have seda tokatlioglu! she was injured in WCH 2006 and now she showed her real power. And the other hero was esra. she recieve 35 times and was the backbone of the receiving.
    Naz AYDEMIR

she is always critisized in cruel way, '' so young, unexperienced setter or do not make creative setting'' but with this game she answered to everybody and show how a world class setter despite of her age (20). she is now the second best setter and i believe that she will be top 3 best setter in the end.

the other point is that gulden played as she is normally. And showed that what a big mistake not to take her into roster is . Especiallly Alessandro Chiappini is crying at home :lol:

No word for Neslihan. She is both a great scorer and leader opposite. She was the best scorer of the previous championship and hope take the reward again :drink:

• Congratulations Japan and S. Korea :dance6:
    Waiting better game from China :super:

• japan won over poland?...... ?(

• i am soo happyyyy congrats "filenin sultanları" and am i the only one who predict correct turkey china match? :D

• japan won over poland?...... ?(

Yes... It is typical for Polish team and really boring :thumbdown: I should be used to such things. But I can't :roll: ;(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• f*ck my life :wavy:
    i don't believe what has just happened. i mean , how could we lost that.
    we had 22-18 in 4th set but it seems we will never get rid of mentality of loosers. oh well

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• congrat to japan girls :thumbsup:

Inoue and Saori played really well in the match.

• i am soo happyyyy congrats "filenin sultanları" and am i the only one who predict correct turkey china match? :D

Congratulations our girls!! Seda was great..All the team members great! :drink: :super: :win: I hope we can do the same to Russia!!

You are wrong..I predict it, too :D I predict Croatia match against Cuba, too.. :D :D My all predicts are not true!! :D :D :drink:

• poland is a great team but i think their weakest link is their trainor :down:

exactly, good point. Poland has the same number of blocks as Japan! Substitutions! Substitutions! Couldn't understand why Kosek played so long and why Kaczor did not have a break, really nice match of Zenik and terrible of Bednarek

• exactly, good point. Poland has the same number of blocks as Japan! Substitutions! Substitutions! Couldn't understand why Kosek played so long and why Kaczor did not have a break, really nice match of Zenik and terrible of Bednarek

jaco? How was Glinka? :?:

• Congratulations our girls!! Seda was great..All the team members great! :drink: :super: :win: I hope we can do the same to Russia!!

You are wrong..I predict it, too :D I predict Croatia match against Cuba, too.. :D :D My all predicts are not true!! :D :D :drink:

than congratilations to both of us :D

• Someone seems to be a bad loser :D

Cuba is Cuba after all :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: