European Championships 2009

• Another easy win for Serbia, but it was a pretty boring match, Serbia didn't need to try that hard. I hope they will be able to raise their level in the main round against stronger opponents.
    I expected so much more from Czech Republic, I'm disappointed. Matuszkova in particular was a complete disaster.

ja od vas očekujem medalju, milena rašić rulz :thumbsup:

• It's sad to see the Croatian team play :( Their performace is the same like yesterday...Who knows an explanation for their terrible performances?

i am also very sad, i dont know what's wrong, our setter grbac forgot to play??? but i think one of the reasons is that our volley federaton doesn' have money so we couldn't play tournaments with other teams, and WE ARE ONLY TEAM WHICH CAME TO POLAND WITH BUS, BECAUSE OUR VOLLEY FEDERATION DOESNT HAVE MONEY FOR PLAIN.GRRRRRRRR :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :( :( :(

• i am also very sad, i dont know what's wrong, our setter grbac forgot to play??? but i think one of the reasons is that our volley federaton doesn' have money so we couldn't play tournaments with other teams, and WE ARE ONLY TEAM WHICH CAME TO POLAND WITH BUS, BECAUSE OUR VOLLEY FEDERATION DOESNT HAVE MONEY FOR PLAIN.GRRRRRRRR :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :( :( :(

Do not be sad. As I know, at least German and Russian team came to Poland by bus too. They rode 500 km.

• Turkey traveled by bus too, although our federation is really rich. 8)
    They played 2 matches with Holland and then they traveled from Nederlands to Poland by bus.

• Awful match against France. :thumbdown:
    I know we had already qualified and this wasn't a very important match, but I've never seen Italy playing worse than today.
    I can only save Cardullo, Bosetti and (sometimes) Ortolani.
    Too many mistakes, poor attack.
    I really hope this happened because of a temporary lack of concentration. :thumbdown:

• Well you cannot win if you start playing at 0-2 11-17 but it was really close in this third set. Shame that they didn't win it. It could be really interesting in 4th set...
    Hopefully they will play better in second phase...

• What can I say? Better team beat much weaker... Maybe Poland will win some match in the next phase, but... this team has no volleyball arguments, no power, no real leader, no class we got used to see in Polish female volleyball teams. It was easy to notice in the game against Spain - Poles managed to win it, but Holland is not Spain. Against Bulgaria or Belgium we can win, but semifinal is only in sphere of dreams - not with these players, not with this team. Too bad, we can't play with our best players in front of Polish audience - when ECh are in Poland first time in a history. :(
    Holland is much better team right now, but it is a real shame, that Poles didn't even manage to win a single set against Dutches in three matches (two in Poland) :thumbdown:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• it didn't take to long to bring my medal hopes to the lowest possible level.
    it's just shamefull to play so bad in front of 13 000 people ;|
    we do have some chance to qulify to semis but come on who after today match believe in winning with Russia??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Germany and Turkey are competing for the "worst performance of the summer" award :down: :down:
    Currently Germany is the winner for this :down:

Did you see POL-NED? In my opinion Poland may be winner as well...

The most important 3:

• WCH has just started - don't forget !

I saw so many championship where favourites played excellent games till semi-final and from the other side young team played better game by game.
    Of course for me the best (and more balanced) team up to now is Italy !

• As I said one month ago to somebody here Turkey has no mental power to win against Germany or Italy as usual in many tournaments... Sad I was really cheering for them. They are first big casuality from the big names which include ITA, RUS, NED, SRB, POL, GER and TUR
    Poland and Germany have still small chances but I think that semifinals would be ITA-NED, RUS-SRB

• WCH has just started - don't forget !

ECH ;)

The most important 3:

• Incredible Group D, Slovakia is out of championship by points ratio. Three teams are tie in matchs won an set ratio, Czech republic, came back and won to Azerbaiyán after be losing 2-0. I think even they not believe in themselves after 2 previous matches

• and Germany won and Turkey is basicly out of semis.i really don't udenrstand why Neshlihan was playing whole match she was just pathetic in this match she is out of shape in this tournament.
    on the other side of the net was a team without a huge stars but with that "something" that allow them to win. they have great team spirit i ussualy don't support Germany teams in sports but female volleyball team is exceptional and i wish them all the best in this tournament :) and Turkey yet again disapointed a lot.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.