Marien Moreau - Antonin Rouzier

Midle blockers:
    Romain Vadeleux - Gérald Hardy-Dessources - Jean-Philippe Sol

Outside hitters:
    Ludovic Castard - Guillaume Samica - Nicolas Maréchal - Emmanuel Ragondet

Libero:
    Jean-François Exiga

• US Team against Netherlands:

1 Matt Anderson (OH, 6-10, West Seneca, N.Y., Penn State)
    2 Sean Rooney (OH, 6-9, Wheaton, Ill., Pepperdine)
    3 Evan Patak (Opp, 6-8, Pleasanton, Calif., UC Santa Barbara)
    4 David Lee (MB, 6-8, Alpine, Calif., Long Beach State)
    5 Rich Lambourne (L, 6-3, Tustin, Calif., BYU)
    7 Donald Suxho (S, 6-5, Korce, Albania, USC)
    8 Andrew Hein (MB, 6-11, Carol Stream, Ill., Pepperdine)
    10 David Smith (MB, 6-7, Saugus, Calif., UC Irvine)
    11 Brook Billings (Opp, 6-5, Santa Barbara, Calif., USC)
    14 Kevin Hansen (S, 6-5, Newport Beach, Calif., Stanford)
    15 Russell Holmes (MB, 6-8, Fountain Valley, Calif., BYU)
    16 Jayson Jablonsky (OH, 6-5, Yorba Linda, Calif., UC Irvine)
    18 Scott Touzinsky (OH, 6-6, St. Louis, Mo., Long Beach State)
    19 Alfee Reft (L, 5-10, Oxnard, Calif., Hawai'i)

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• WVL 2009:

Setters:

Yannick van Harskamp (Maaseik), Nico Freriks (Wegiel), Roland Rademaker (Tourcoing)

Outside Hitters:

Robert Horstink (Treviso), Jan Willem Snippe (Topvolley Latina), Jeroen Rauwerdink (Montichiari), Dick Kooy (Modena), Jeroen Trommel (IBB Spor), Mathijs Mast (Apeldoorn)

Middleblockers:

Rob Bontje (Verona), Lars Lorsheijd (Tourcoing), Dennis van der Veen (Paris Volley), Bart-Jan van der Mark (Orion), Tije Vlam (Roeselare)

Opposites:

Wytze Kooistra (Modena), Kay van Dijk (new club still unknown), Niels Klapwijk (Maaseik)

Liberos:

Jelte Maan (Maaseik), Richard Rademaker (new club still unknown)

• Nice win by France in straight sets. Congratulations. It is never easy to win so clearly in Serbia. :obey:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Hello,

How are you? :sos:

Do you know where I can watch the macthes beetwen Cuba and Bulgaria?

Also,

Do you know if any TV is broadcasting the WL matches in the USA?

I would appreciate your help. thx

:wavy:

• Nice win by France in straight sets. Congratulations. It is never easy to win so clearly in Serbia. :obey:

Yes, that one is a good win. But the team of Serbia is less experienced than the french one (even if both are young), I think it really helped.

• They were sometimes called "twins" when they were playing with the CNVB ! :lol:

• Unfortunately we started this competition badly ... again :P Cuba did great on service and I dare say that our reception definately didn't work well - we got a lot of aces. In defence we also didn't paly well, our block started very promising but than it failed too. In my opinion we missed our chance in the second set which we were very closely to win but in the end Aleksiev sent the ball out serving it. Cuba played well especially on service. Simon was without a question their hero to me 8) . From Bulgarian NT great job for Vlado Nikolov :obey: really no words to say - he just did his best! The only one who I 100 % liked. I hope now that we will succeed tomorrow.

About Serbia - France I have to admit that I am very surprised that French NT has won against Serbia as a guest because it is always hard to play there. The atmosphere for other teams in most cases is like in the hell because Serbian fans(actually all Balkan fans may be) are really great SUPPORTERS.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Unfortunately we started this competition badly ... again :P Cuba did great on service and I dare say that our reception definately didn't work well - we got a lot of aces. In defence we also didn't paly well, our block started very promising but than it failed too. In my opinion we missed our chance in the second set which we were very closely to win but in the end Aleksiev sent the ball out serving it. Cuba played well especially on service. Simon was without a question their hero to me 8) . From Bulgarian NT great job for Vlado Nikolov :obey: really no words to say - he just did his best! The only one who I 100 % liked. I hope now that we will succeed tomorrow.

About Serbia - France I have to admit that I am very surprised that French NT has won against Serbia as a guest because it is always hard to play there. The atmosphere for other teams in most cases is like in the hell because Serbian fans(actually all Balkan fans may be) are really great SUPPORTERS.

Do you know if BNT 1 is showing the game live/06/13/09... thanks :thumbup:

• if you want to see match Cuba-Bulagaria here is the link

http://www.justin.tv/bartek_hdtv6

enjoy :thumbup:

there is Italy vs China now :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Do you know if BNT 1 is showing the game live/06/13/09... thanks :thumbup:

Yes, BNT 1 will show the game live ;)

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Poles we're good today, still very good in defence , but if u loose now with 3-1 without 4 primary players I think with sure you'll crash them in the finals. About Bulgaria - I won't stay till 3am to watch them loose again. We have still to work, coach is new.

WOW
    Italy-China 0-3. These Chinese will really conquer this world.

• Young Polish team played quite good today, although we have two remember, that Brasilians also lack some players. Good reception, no fear, will of winning... It wasn't bad. Too bad - no points for that :( I hope Kurek's injury isn't taht severe. I don't love him as a player, but this team need some variants.
    Italy-China 0-3? Well, well...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Very good game on BNT now :dance6:

Wilfredo Leon 15yo and Yoandry Leal 20yo playing a great match

• It was good to see Cuba playing again at a high level. Even though a very young time, they did a very good job against a more experience Bulgarian team. Very refreshing was seeing Michael Sanchez # 9 playing after months recovering from a serious surgey. WHAT ABOUT THE “TEEN”? # 1 Wilfredo Leon at 15…..amazing.
    Here the stats for both starting teams
    Cuba
    Height: 200.66
    Attack: 356
    Block: 337

Bulgaria
    Height: 199
    Attack: 349.5
    Block: 328

• Yes, BNT 1 will show the game live ;)

Thanks, I saw the game, excellent game, great to watch Matey Kaziyski and Vladimir Nikolov :thumbsup: great players

• I just want to ask you, where Chinese has learnt to play on this level.. :whistle: That was something amazing.. :what: Day before they couldn't reach 17 points in single set and in 2nd match they won 3:0.. What happened at the night between that matches? ?(