Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Aysun Özbek (With her new name "Aysun Ayhan Kalkan") returns to volleyball,she signed with Eczacıbaşı Zentiva

• Aysun Özbek (With her new name "Aysun Ayhan Kalkan") returns to volleyball,she signed with Eczacıbaşı Zentiva

OMG, miracle is back :rose: :dance6: :obey:

• Valentina Serena (ITA) signed to Ankaragucu Sport Club

• Antonina Kryvobogova (OPP - UKR),Mariana Diaconita (OH - MLD) and Alena Hurkova (OH - BLR) also signed with Ankaragücü.By the way,A.Gücü have bought by Mayor of Ankara's son

• Antonina Kryvobogova (OPP - UKR),Mariana Diaconita (OH - MLD) and Alena Hurkova (OH - BLR) also signed with Ankaragücü.By the way,A.Gücü have bought by Mayor of Ankara's son

Kryvobogova played 2 years ago for a little in Greece(Markopoulo).She came after a serious intervent on her knee but she played really good.I think she is very powerfull and impressive player.

• I remember Kryvobogova from Turkish league some years ago, back then she played as MB and I was very impressed by her then. I think RC Cannes signed her but then her knee injury happened...

Yeah, I think she played in Emlak Toki, an Ankara club which was closed down couple of years ago. She was one of the most important reasons that Emlak Toki finished in the top 4 in the Turkish league that year.

• Bulgarian OH Aneta Germanova signed with İller Bankası

• Marina Miletic, libero of croatian national team, this season will play in Panionios (Greece)

in Panionios she will play as OH.

• Angie Bland (BEL) in volley Koniz.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Luana Vanessa De Paula sign with Organika Lodz(Poland)
    anyone knows her?? is she good??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Luana Vanessa De Paula sign with Organika Lodz(Poland)
    anyone knows her?? is she good??

Yes I know her, she used to play in Rexona-Ades in Rio, here in Brasil...when she didnt had much chances to play here actually, she were 4th middle...she is tall and have some talent, but not very good...she still have to improve.
    I saw her playing two weeks ago, cause Rexona had Carol gattaz in NAtional Team and Fabiana and Dani Succo the other Middles blockers injuried, so they signed with Luana to play a regional Championship...she played well...but she is not like one of the bests players in Brasil..hehe...depends a lot the level of the club she is going.

She has 1,90 and was born 23/10/1984.

You can find some photos here..she was wearing number 14, from libero Fabi..cause she was called in hurry for this regional championship..hehe
    http://www.unilevervolei.com.b…i/galeria-unilever-volei/

• AZERRAIL BAKU signed with USA National team player Elisha Thomas.
    Elisha Thomas

* Home: Grass Valley, California
    * Birthday: July 20, 1981

Position: Middle Blocker
    Height: 6-3
    Hometown: Grass Valley, Calif.
    College: Long Beach State
    Birth Date: July 20, 1981
    Joined Team: January 2003

MAJOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION: 2009 - NORCECA Continental Championship (Fourth). 2005 - Pan American Cup...World Grand Prix. 2003 – Montreux Volley Masters…Russia Tournament…Pan American Cup (Gold Medal)…World Grand Prix (Bronze Medal)

INTERNATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS: 2009 – Played in eight sets off the bench during the NORCECA Continental Championship…Tallied three blocks versus Costa Rica on Sept. 24. 2005 - Member of U.S. roster for Front Range Tour versus Brazil on June 4 and June 6...Selected to participate in Pan American Cup...Member of World Grand Prix team. 2003 – Saw significant action in the middle in the first four tournaments of the year before injuries ended her season…Played in 55 sets and recorded 75 kills, 20 blocks, 12 service aces, 107 total points and a hitting percentage of .336…Posted a career-high 15 points on eight kills, four service aces and three blocks in a 3-2 win over Japan at the World Grand Prix in Italy on July 21…Scored 14 points on a career-high 13 kills and one ace in a sweep of Japan at the Yeltsin Cup Tournament in Russia on June 11.

COLLEGE HIGHLIGHTS: Thomas, a 6-3 middle blocker, recorded 168 total blocks as a senior at Long Beach State this past season (1.51 per game) and was named an American Volleyball Coaches Association third-team All-American…Also named to the All-Big West Conference first-team and the AVCA All-West Region team as a senior…Posted double-figure kills in 29-of-33 matches on the year…Finished her career with more than 1,000 career kills (1,025) and No. 5 all-time with 374 career block assists…Her 145 block assists this season were the second-highest, in a single season, in the program’s history…Her career .352 hitting percentage is fifth highest all-time at The Beach…Led the team with 3.75 kills and 1.51 blocks per game this season…Earned second-team all-conference honors as a sophomore and honorable mention as a junior…Was a member of the USA Volleyball women’s A2 team in the summer of 2001.

PERSONAL: Born Elisha Margaret Thomas on July 20, 1981, in Long Beach, Calif. …Now lives in Grass Valley, Calif. …Parents are Michael Thomas and Margaret Cummings…Also has four brothers, Anthony Thomas; William Thomas; John Cummings; and Adrian Cummings; and three sisters: Briana Thomas; Christa Cummings; and Rachel Cummings…Sister Briana played basketball for the Air Force Academy.