Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Margarete Kozuch probably will go to play to Korea...it is not official but it is italian rumors about her...any news about Gasukha and Scott???

• Milena Sadurek and Jelena Alajbeg in Metal Galati.

say what?? if that's true that will be the MOST STUPID decision she could make :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Yes,she will play in Korea for a lot of money, and Novara gets also a little bit...

Marieke which Club in Korea has a big money? Karina Ocasio, Bethania De la Cruz, Milagros Cabral.

• I thought Kozuch would play in italy, exactly in Novara.
    and playing in the korean league, it doesn't seem a good descion at all. If she wants to improve her volleyball skills,she should keep on playing in italy for sure.

• I thought Kozuch would play in italy, exactly in Novara.
    and playing in the korean league, it doesn't seem a good descion at all. If she wants to improve her volleyball skills,she should keep on playing in italy for sure.

I agree with you,but money.....................
    Novara has Manon Flier on her position so may be that's the reason to leave?

• I agree with you,but money.....................
    Novara has Manon Flier on her position so may be that's the reason to leave?

Kozuch can play as OHH as well like Angelina grun does, though she'll be worse as OHH.
    Novara has Flier,Podolec,Barcellini and Kozuch(many young and talanted spikers) perhaps they might not have enough money to get kozuch anymore.
    Yes,you are right. Money is the point for everyone :( this is a sad thing,but it's too obvious to be a reason.
    I don't want Kozuch to play in korean league :(

• say what?? if that's true that will be the MOST STUPID decision she could make :white:

I don't believe it 8| Is this official information? I haven't heard about it...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yes, that's true. I have found it also on Polish websites. Good news for Metal Galati, but is it good news for Sadurek? I'm not sure.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Kozuch can play as OHH as well like Angelina grun does, though she'll be worse as OHH.
    Novara has Flier,Podolec,Barcellini and Kozuch(many young and talanted spikers) perhaps they might not have enough money to get kozuch anymore.
    Yes,you are right. Money is the point for everyone :( this is a sad thing,but it's too obvious to be a reason.
    I don't want Kozuch to play in korean league :(

It may likely be more of the shortage of playing time than money. Kozuch's contract was in place before Novara's big purchases this year (Flier, Kirillova, Tom). Novara's bench of hitters is deep and Kozuch will likely be a starter in Korea than in Italy. If Novara should pursue another OH (rumor is that they are interested in Angelina Grun), she will only be able to play in November.

• I think Korea has 5 teams. AND...
    Milagros Cabral
    Bethania De La Crus
    Aurea Crus
    Moreno Pino Kenny
    Ocasio Cariena

The 5 players will pley in Korea league, so FULL for foreign players, I think...

• If I'm not mistaken, Aury Cruz will play this season in Villa Cortese

• do u know where De Carne will play this season?? I remember that some turkish teams wanted her, bu I think she didnt accepted any of them..