Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• Did anyone else think it strange for Villa Cortese to sign both Berg and Anzanello, as I recall, when they played together at Novaro Berg could not find Anzanello for love nor money and had to go mostly to Osmokrovic

• Yesterday we had strange round. Pesaro lost with Conegliano 3-0, Villa Cortese lost with Urbiono Volley 3-0, Despar Perugia- Castellana Grotte 2-3. The biggest favourites lost. Novara attitude also worries. They lost against Jesi 3-0. I know, that Jesi played very well in this season, they take place first position in table, but Asystel disappoints. Flier, Kożuch, Barazza , Tom and many others star and only 3 wins. :sos:

• fenerbahçe acıbadem won the match with novara 3-2

• I think Perugia could not play until now a great volleyball.The team is totally new.I think the club has great players and after 2-3 months can play a nice volleyball.In my opinion Perugia,Bergamo,Novara will fight for the titles.I don't think Pesaro without Furst and Jaqueline can do something notable...Villa Cortese is a question mark as like Jesi that is 1st until now...

• Why Aguero not play in Cortese?

i've heard she is suspended for couple of matches due to arguing with referees(what did she said to them if she is suspended for that ?? :lol: :sos: ) but i dunno if that's a true. maybe some Italian friends here can confirm that :)

but anyway even without Taismary, Cortese manege to win over Scavolini in Pesaro 3-2:down: eh Scavolini is not even half as good as last year , they miss Jaquline a lot. Usic is good player but i think she is not good enough for Pesaro she is not great receiver nore great spiker :whistle: Costagrande and Skowronska keep high level of play but if Usic won't help them Pesaro will not defend title :down:
    however i'm very pleased with Skowronska's performances after injury. she is the most succesfull spiker in the whole league (almost 50% succesfull spikes :thumbsup: ) and it seems that she serves very well as well (yesterday she's got the most serve hits in the match :thumbup: ) :love:

Kaczor lost again :cursing: unfortunatly i haven't watched this match but i've heard that Kaczor started to use jump serve :thumbsup: it's good news cus in Polish NT only Baranska is jump serving (and Gajgal sometimes)

and Podolec is still not playing <crying> . i worry about her she hasn't play for like 9 months or so :sos:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• About Aguero, yes she got suspended for 2 or 3 matches because of insulting the referee after the match agains Urbino I think. What is very remarkable is that she is replaced by the 15 year old :!: Caterina Bosetti (sister of Lucia).

• why didn't lo bianco play in the match against jesi?

• http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/vota.asp here we can choose and vote on foreign players to Serie A all-star game.

Anybody knows something about Lo Bianco? She will play tomorrow against Pesaro ?

• Hallo

What do you all think of tomorrows matches?

Foppadretti Bergamo - Scavolini Pesaro

Zoppas Conegliano- Riso Scotti Pavia

Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Urbino Volley

Florens Castellana - Piacenza

Despar Perugia - Asystel Volley Novara

Personally I think Novara must have a good chance but Im still worried cause they havnt played so good this far on the league, but their players with Logan, Barazza, Kozuch and Flier is really impressing.

Im also thinking of if Scavloni can win over Foppa today and if Lo Blanco is playing. If shes not I think Scavloni is gonna win.

Maybe Zoppas can win tomorrow. I think their team is pretty good and have been a little bit unlucky in the start.

• I'm not sure, Scavolini isn't very convincing this season, but without Lo Bianco Foppa isn't so great either...I expect a close match, it will depend on whose attackers are in a better shape. If Costagrande and Skowronska have a good day then Pesaro can win.

• Bergamo - Pesaro : 0 - 3 :lol:

Perugia - Novara : 3 - 1 Vai Grifone Vai!!!! :rolll:

• amazing...
    how can Novara with the best rooster in the Europe(along with Fenerbache) be so rubish at the same time?? it;s almost half of the regular season and they are 9th... it's really weird cus in CHL they are playing quite well, or maybe opponents are that weak :S
    Vasilleva 29 pts :thumbsup: she is awsome i really liked her during ECH and i hope she can improve her skills in Italy and help Bulgaria NT back on the right track :win:

and another surpising result :Bergamo lost 3-0 on their land :whistle: Skowronska 16 points :heart: but Costagrande is in bad shape lately, anyone knows if she ha sgot some kind of injury ?? last season she she always kept high level of play and now it's like 3rd or 4th match in the row where Caroline is playing bad :wall:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.