European League 2010

• My friend told Me that he read today in news that CEV probably change Organisation of Final Four. They think about Bulgaria. There is other way. If Israel gets ticket to Final Four Turkey must protect them in. If not Turkey and their clubs will be out for 3 years in european competitions. I wrote what told to Me.

• My friend told Me that he read today in news that CEV probably change Organisation of Final Four. They think about Bulgaria. There is other way. If Israel gets ticket to Final Four Turkey must protect them in. If not Turkey and their clubs will be out for 3 years in european competitions. I wrote what told to Me.

We don't know which team will qualifie to F4..I think it is too early to talk about it...

• Not sure but the commentator said that she might be having problems with her shoulder.

thanks dear! Hope is nothing serious....

My friend told Me that he read today in news that CEV probably change Organisation of Final Four. They think about Bulgaria. There is other way. If Israel gets ticket to Final Four Turkey must protect them in. If not Turkey and their clubs will be out for 3 years in european competitions. I wrote what told to Me.

Bartek...what happened exacly? why CEV could change the Organization and punish Turkey?could you explain more the hole situation..please thanks in advance.. ^^ ....Anyone knows why the games against Israel didnt happen?Is it cause of the diplomacy problems happening between the countries?

• Hey Greek friends, why doesnt Eleni Kiosi play in Greek team anymore ?

Is she injured or anything else?

i see a different Greek roster than before.Am i Wrong?

kiosi isnt injured but she studies!Chatzinikolaou wants to be the captain of greece so he doesnt play

• Giovanni Caprara ''cleared'' all of the players of the last years and he wants to work with young players.Nomikou is one of them.She was born in 1993 and i think she will be a great player in a few years.

The other great talent is Kosma(class 1993 too) which plays as outside hitter/opposite.I think in a few years we gonna make a good team.The point is if Caprara wants to continue to help the girls...

• thanks dear! Hope is nothing serious....

Bartek...what happened exacly? why CEV could change the Organization and punish Turkey?could you explain more the hole situation..please thanks in advance.. ^^ ....Anyone knows why the games against Israel didnt happen?Is it cause of the diplomacy problems happening between the countries?

There is not any news about this kind of punishment for turkey :what: it must a hell speculation

• Here you have:
    http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/…/31/turkey-israel031.html

I prefer not to talk about this, just read and make your own opinion. :down:

Now, if Israel won against Spain, they'll probably be 2nd of group and will be clasify to F4 (which host Turkey)... so the problem hasn't solution.

I know about the problems happening with Israel right now....we have here the news....I just didnt know about the volleyball games...

I just wanted to know if that was the reason..and what exacly happened, Turkey didnt let the Israel Team go inside their countrie that is it? That is why didnt happen the game? And CEV gave teh points of the matches to ISrael team?

• Turkey didnt let the Israel Team go inside their countrie that is it? That is why didnt happen the game? And CEV gave teh points of the matches to ISrael team?

Turkey said to Israel - OK You can play here but We don't give You protect ahead of our Fanatics. So Israel don't risk and play.

• Turkey said to Israel - OK You can play here but We don't give You protect ahead of our Fanatics. So Israel don't risk and play.

Ah, I see..thanks Bartek for the answer...

Sad that the human politic problems are affecting sport, that should be something about union, passion, and good values... ;(

• Turkey said to Israel - OK You can play here but We don't give You protect ahead of our Fanatics. So Israel don't risk and play.

this is a false information ! turkey wanted that to protect the israeli team with turkish soldiers, but the israleis wanted to bring their own soldiers to protect them, besause they did not trust in the tukish protection ! thats what have been said! and cev did not want to organise the games in a neutral country, which in my opinion is a wron decision mady by cev ! its not turkeys fault, its cevs !

Bartek, can you please send me the link where you learned that news if it's a web page?
    Thanks.

• Bartek, can you please send me the link where you learned that news if it's a web page?
    Thanks.

I don't remember exactly but it was in one of polish site maybe http://www.siatka.org. But it was wrote like this AND this is not My provocation or something so don't casually attack Me ^^ But tell Me why Turkey is in conflict with Israel?