Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Silvia Segalin will play for Rebecca Lupa Piacenza

PS: She played basketball untill 2007 :lol: 3 years with volleyball and she has been selected to Italy NT :lol: Any info about her?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ivana Nesovic joins Novara. She's had a lot of misfortunes with injuries and illness the last two seasons and she's fallen off the map somewhat, hopefully this will help her to come back to track.

• Yeah, I always thought she would be the one to join NT when Djerisilo leaves, but she's been really unfortunate with her health.This transfer is good news.She is very talented and I have high hopes for her in Novara and italian league.

• Ivana Nesovic joins Novara. She's had a lot of misfortunes with injuries and illness the last two seasons and she's fallen off the map somewhat, hopefully this will help her to come back to track.

So Podolec 'll stay in Novara too, or she 'll leave??? Anyone have information about her?

• there are rumours that Podolec will join either Bielsko Biala or Organika Lodz

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Exactly. I saw her at Montreux 2008 and she played great. After that tournament she disappeared from the radar and I really wondered what happened to her. I'm very happy for her to join Novara! She will be a great player in a few years :super:

• Exactly. I saw her at Montreux 2008 and she played great. After that tournament she disappeared from the radar and I really wondered what happened to her. I'm very happy for her to join Novara! She will be a great player in a few years :super:

I agree with you, flyingdutchman. Ivana Nesovic were here in Brazil in 2007 before Pan Americano with Servia NT and she was IMO the best player in that friendly games..What is her position, Opp or OH?? Because she played as OH in this friendy game.

• I agree with you, flyingdutchman. Ivana Nesovic were here in Brazil in 2007 before Pan Americano with Servia NT and she was IMO the best player in that friendly games..What is her position, Opp or OH?? Because she played as OH in this friendy game.

She played opposite at Montreux 2008. She was unstoppable against The Netherlands!

• Soninha Benedito will play for Pinheiros next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yuliya Bogmatser (Ukranian NT setter) will play for Nilüfer Belediyesi..Do you have any information about this players..In Turkish web-sites says that she plays for Ukraine NT and she played for Stroitel Krasnoyarsk last season..

• There are rumors, that ukrainian Lesya Rykhlyuk goes to Perugia. She is very interesting, talented and beautiful. But sometimes she seems to be a little lazy. Let's see if italians will manage to "fix" her character :D