Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• yesteday in Bergamo there was 2 turkey manager for see Piccinini and DelCore... It's probably that all the 2 OH will leave from Foppa :thumbdown: , so i think that one goes to Istanbul, and the other one to Villa... ;(

One of them was Eczacibasi manager for sure.

• In Turkey there are some rumors that Eczacıbaşı wants Del Core and Bown and also Fenerbahce wants Piccinini...If these transfers happen, it will be great :D :D We are waiting Del Coree!!! :drink:

• One of them was Eczacibasi manager for sure.

Probably both of them were, cause there was a news about two manager of Eczacıbaşı in Italy right now. And i suppose Flier is also a target for Eczacıbaşı...

• does anyone know something about Jesi??players that Jesi is interested in??will Sokolova and Bown stay or they will go to Russia or Turkey? :?: :?:

• does anyone know something about Jesi??players that Jesi is interested in??will Sokolova and Bown stay or they will go to Russia or Turkey? :?: :?:

Sokolova will probably return to Russia... for Bown ther's a rumours about Eczacibasil...

Dall'igna goes to Busto?

Someone say that jesi have just found the new opposite, but I don't know the name...

• Sokolova will probably return to Russia... for Bown ther's a rumours about Eczacibasil...

Dall'igna goes to Busto?

Someone say that jesi have just found the new opposite, but I don't know the name...

so i pray who knows who will be the new opposite or other new players tell! :win: :obey:

• If Sokolova comes to Galatasaray the game between Fernebahce will be very nice..I really like Ivana, so i hope that she will stay in Galatasaray..

• Is it for one season or more?

It's great news for brasilian volleyball fans that these players are staying in Superliga. But Fabiana in Volei Futuro - I guess nobody saw it coming.

Well..looks like Carol Gattaz is not yet in Volei Futuro, but is close.

About FAbiana and Joycinha is true.
    Indeed no one saw it coming...eveyrone was sure that or she leaved the country or she stayed in Unilever!!!Specially now that Maria nd Sheilla signed.
    But Volei Futuro is coming with a lot of investment this year...is a good project..I hope she is happy there.

• That's so sad, I was expecting Fabiana to go to Europe (Italy or Russia) or stay in Unilever now that Mari and Sheila did sign with the team. Is it possible that Fofao can be signed by Futuro?