Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Mirka Francia is staying in Eczacıbaşı.(Offical) Ivana Djerisilo probably will stay in Galatasaray one more year.
    I think Eczacıbaşı will be favorite next season in Turkish League,hope they will get a WC for IECL.Still waiting for Bown and Del Core.
    Francia Aysun Del Core (?)
    Natalia(Esra) Bown(?) Elif Ağca Gülden

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• I think you're talking about Oksana Parkhomenko! :whistle:

I think Jesi could be intrested in her...

Korotenko or Kovolenko? ( because of famliy problems? :))

• For RC CANNES

YAN FANG will still be the coach next year.
    YANEVA, SALINAS, DELIC and ONG are leaving the team.
    RAVVA, CENTONI, POLECHTCHOUK and FIORIN are in negociation with the club.
    DURAKOVIC, ANTONIJEVIC, MARCHENKO, FOMINA are still under contract with the club for next year.

We don't know the name yet but it is said that a very strong player will join the team.

For the next world club championship there is a wild card for one european team and RC Cannes applied for it.

• there are some rumors about the new opposite of Jesi...does anyine knows her name?who will be?

• Well..looks like Carol Gattaz is not yet in Volei Futuro, but is close.

About FAbiana and Joycinha is true.
    Indeed no one saw it coming...eveyrone was sure that or she leaved the country or she stayed in Unilever!!!Specially now that Maria nd Sheilla signed.
    But Volei Futuro is coming with a lot of investment this year...is a good project..I hope she is happy there.

I will repeat it again : OMG it is like a bolt from the blue.Anyway it doesn't mean bad to me.Like sne said it is great to Brazilian Volleyball.At least when some investor like Blausiegel withdrew there are others coming.It seems Volei Futuro is copying what Blausiegel did in 2008.Joana ,Can you tell me what the sponsor is for Volei Futuro, what products they make? :whistling:

But on the other side I am confused.Fabiana is so keen on going abroad.And definitely she is among the best middle blockers in the world.She should have enough offers from abroad.Of course she will have consideration for the foreign languages and weather and money as well.But finally Volei Futuro is beyond other foreign offers? :what: I wonder.Same as Joycinha.

• Oh I am worried about Fofao.I think she prefers to stay in Brazil.But is there any rich and competitive teams will hire her?I hope she could have a champion to farewell her fans and her long and glorious career. :cup:

• why will yaneva leave from your team? ı think,her home has rc cannes :obey: :obey:

• Rabita Baku kept only three players from the last roster which won Azerbaijan Superleague,Silver of Azeri Cup and CEV CUP bronze.
    These are Doganjic,Popovic and Starovic. They are gonna to build team much stronger than previous was. And everything will be known after INSHALLAH if CEV gives us a wild card for Champions league.

• That's so sad, I was expecting Fabiana to go to Europe (Italy or Russia) or stay in Unilever now that Mari and Sheila did sign with the team. Is it possible that Fofao can be signed by Futuro?

This thing with Vôlei Futuro really came out of the blue and caught everyone surprised. Especially since everyone considered Fabiana moving abroad pretty much a done deal.

Word is Vôlei Futuro tried to sign Paula Pequeno, Natália and Ana Tiemi. It didn't work out, as they found Paula to be a really expensive player. So, could they sign Fofão? Maybe, it depends on their budget. But if that doesn't happen, if Minas or Pinheiros are not able to come up with some great sponsor or no other team is created out of nothing, she'll either have to resign or move back to Europe.

Talking about Unilever, now... It really needs to grab Walewska (especially if Gattaz is moving also), otherwise the team's really gonna struggle with its MB's next season. Do we know for a fact that this is Walewska's last year of contract with Zarechie? It'd be a joy to see her playing in Brazil!

• Oh I am worried about Fofao.I think she prefers to stay in Brazil.But is there any rich and competitive teams will hire her?I hope she could have a champion to farewell her fans and her long and glorious career. :cup:

A champion for Fofao in Brazilian super league it will be just amazing, but where? Who is the sponsor of Vôlei Futuro? I hope that fofao will make a good contract so we can see her winning a championship.

Now about Walewska i believe that she should join in Brazilian super league because it has a really high level now and if she come the matches will be amazing!

• are there news about Grun and Glinka?will they return to play?what will De Carne do?

• A champion for Fofao in Brazilian super league it will be just amazing, but where? Who is the sponsor of Vôlei Futuro? I hope that fofao will make a good contract so we can see her winning a championship.

Now about Walewska i believe that she should join in Brazilian super league because it has a really high level now and if she come the matches will be amazing!

Volei Futuro is a project from a small city in São Paulo, called Araçatuba, and I believe they have many small partners. The main helper is the city of Araçatuba. It is nice to see how the city adopted the volleyball, all last season gymn was full, being in female or male matches.

are there news about Grun and Glinka?will they return to play?what will De Carne do?

I dont know about the others but I believe Grun will stay in beach volley.

• Any one has news about Kozuch? She was in Bergamo watching the last semifinal game against Villa last friday....and I heard that FOppa could be interested on her....anyone knows anything about it?

• Volei Futuro is a project from a small city in São Paulo, called Araçatuba, and I believe they have many small partners. The main helper is the city of Araçatuba. It is nice to see how the city adopted the volleyball, all last season gymn was full, being in female or male matches.

I dont know about the others but I believe Grun will stay in beach volley.

Actually Volei Futuro main sponsor is a bus company and believe me they could afford any player if they want to... Unfortunately the budget might not be high enough to hire Fofao but I'm glad cause I live near Araçatuba and I will see great players here.

• I read that Gamova and Sokolova probably will play in Zarechie Odintsovo - info from one of polish blogs.