Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I hope, new middle will come to fba.. Poljak,Ravva??,Fabiana,Walewska.._??

• i heard that fba wants fürst . in a turkish journal they wright it.
    i think that fenerbahçe acıbadem will play like this
    seda
    nati,sokolova
    eda,fürst(?)
    naz
    nihan

• @ sandro

That would be a very, very strong team !!!

• I don't know if Fürst would leave Bergamo. I read in L'Eco di Bergamo that they wanna keep Piccinini, Arrighetti, Lo Bianco, Bosetti, Fürst, Ortolani and Merlo.
    Del Core wasn't mentioned... She will probably leave the club, cause Vasileva arrived from Perugia!
    :S

• Gamova: I had many offers,I could saty also in Turkey,but I wanted to come back to Russia. I was offered by Dinamo Kazan too,and I made my choice for Kazan side,as I know many players have chosen Kazan.It will be very interesting team which will fight for the best aims!

• Aerthur_Bergamo,I have read in the same place that Vasileva will not arrive from Despar. Maybe I confused,but I am also agree with you that they are gonna keep all these players. And also the persident told if someone would like to support our team as sponsor,he`s welcome!

• I would like to say that Kazan can not play in European Cups next season,so there can not be any talk about wild card. Wild card from Russia maximum can get one team-Dinamo Krasnodar!
    I hope one of our teams will transfer Virginie De Carne,who i think the best left handed diogonal player! She is just amazing and such scorer! I love her too much! But i think she prefers to stay in Finland,because of her family.

• Gamova: I had many offers,I could saty also in Turkey,but I wanted to come back to Russia. I was offered by Dinamo Kazan too,and I made my choice for Kazan side,as I know many players have chosen Kazan.It will be very interesting team which will fight for the best aims!

Shabovta, can u give link?

• seda is really useful opp, remember her at grand prix, she was in a great shape. i also think that departure of gamova is good for FBA. now FBA is more balanced team and does not loose so much attack power.

now it is time to find a world class MB. especially blocker one. I mean not scorer MB like gioli, but a great blocker such as furst would be more beneficial

• For me FBA needs of a great libero...

:bump:

• In last season Dabrowa Gornicza haven't chance to play in Champion's League. But they show CEV their budget and We know what happend. If Kazan do it too will play. Remember CEV is looking for Clubs with money, big money. Regulations is out in this situation. If Krasnodar will be a small star Team I hope they will not play. I don't want history like with Belgorod.