Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• maybe nihan is not a star player, but i think seda and eda and also naz are stars aswell, its not deoending on becoming a star when yu play outside, so with the other stars fb becamne quite a good team, but its important to have a teams spirit if not, then they will end like novara or murcia

• Is it because of financial crisis in recent years that the salary is low in Italian league or it is always so low in Italy?

To Turkish fans I have a question.Are your volleyball clubs making money?I mean like those European soccer clubs such as real madrid and etc. they do have big fame and popularity around the world.Their tickets and jerseys sell very well.But actually at least now they don't make money.I mean it is kinda pure investment.Of course I admire your companies' passion about volleball.But I am afraid it will be a fad.So ......

well, voleybol became very popular after gamova was in turkey, so everyone is talking about and watching the games, if some teams create some fan stuffs, then im sure they will make money fromt it, also they build very good volleyball arenas which are very modern, so there is a good process there

• A question to our italian fans.

Is Barazza for sure in Turkey?

What do they say in the media about this?

I readed her contract with Bergamo will end this May so she is free now. She waited her contract.In next days we can see her in Istanbul.

Poljak is staying in Vakıfbank.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• To Turkish fans I have a question.Are your volleyball clubs making money?I mean like those European soccer clubs such as real madrid and etc. they do have big fame and popularity around the world.Their tickets and jerseys sell very well.But actually at least now they don't make money.I mean it is kinda pure investment.Of course I admire your companies' passion about volleball.But I am afraid it will be a fad.So ......

There is no income except sponsorhips and some clubs make money from bets but not too much. I havent seen any store that sells volleyball jerseys. Fans that come to games of clubs like FB, GS, BJK and KSK wear football shirts mostly and others wear shirts and jerseys given by clubs or players. Merchandising is not common in volleyball. And tickets are not enough to make money because most clubs have to pay venue rent for using Federation's hall. And also sometimes clubs can get money from transfers.

• Can't wait !!! It looks to me like years till the end of transfers period
    This year is really crazy will all this rumors almost everything up site down (with nice way)
    I am waiting for the final rosterss :thumbsup:

(early post till the end hah?sr)

• Volei Futuro is getting a good roster. Fabiana, Paula, Joycina probably fofao.....
    Can anybody give a possible roster? I think that they'll make a suprise

• Caroline Wensink in Muszyna. Anna Podolec if will be good with her health will play in Muszyna too.

• Volei Futuro is getting a good roster. Fabiana, Paula, Joycina probably fofao.....
    Can anybody give a possible roster? I think that they'll make a suprise

Here there is how teams are for next season in Brasil so far in female league -

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/o_mercadofeminino.asp

What is weird in Volei Futuro so far is that they have to many players, they will probably release some of them, cause in Brasil ther eis a rule of limit of points for each team. And for example, Tandara that is as OH, she is actually oppositte, in all kind of sense, so is weird to see her in taht position, maybe they will try another Oh, but in that case Tandara would have to go bench, not very nice, cause she is a young promicing talent, and should be in starting team of some club. but, lets wait and see if she really stay as OH :S

• according to THIS---->http://www.volley24.pl/index.p…reflanki-z-nowym-trenerem
    Trefl Sopot has the new coach-Alessandro Chiappini. also they want to transfer Belcik Tokarska Mirek(she also has offert from Organika Lodz) and Zaroslinska

i don't know if it's true but it would be absiolutly epic to see him in Poland

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• also they want to transfer Belcik Tokarska Mirek(she also has offert from Organika Lodz) and Zaroslinska

Official- Joanna Mirek in Organika Budowlani Łódź

• Valeriano Allés Menorca has closed her team for next season with:
    Tico González (Menorca)
    Yoraxi Melean (Menorca)
    Marcela Re (Menorca)
    Alba Cardona (Menorca)
    Janine Sandell (Menorca)
    Diana Sanchez (CAV Murcia)
    Ana Correa (Jamper Aguere)
    Esther López (Miranda)
    Jelena Mladenovic (Dinamo Pancevo)
    Vita Prychepa (Palma Volley)

• More news about Vôlei Futuro.

It seems they will hire Brenda Castillo and Annerys Vargas.

Vôlei Futuro's roster might be: Paula Pequeno and Tandara Caixeta (OH), Joycinha (OPP), Fofão (S), Annerys Vargas (MB), Fabiana Claudino (MB) and Brenda Castillo (L).
    There were rumours about the coming of Fernanda Garay to Vôlei Futuro, if this rumour turns out to be true, then the OH of the team will be Garay and Paula Pequeno and Tandara will be Joycinha's back-up. With Garay replacing Tandara Vôlei Futuro will be even stronger and definitely Brazil's #1 team.

• Anna Wozniakowska probably will play in Stal Mielec, Bełcik in Trefl Sopot

• ha ahahahahahaa, accept or not, who cares??? LOS GALACTİCOS :obey:

i wonder, how can will be some faces at the end of the next season in CL :lol: laugh my friends laugh.... we will be last one. but i will not laugh with my mouth :whistle:
    i understand all of you... jealousy... is the human nature.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Nice Job Millie :thumbsup:

• RC Cannes renew contracts with Ravva, Marchenko,Antonijevic,Centoni,Fomina,Durakovic,Polechtechouk