Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Fenerbahce will start to remind me of Novara in 2006 if they will get two or more big stars. I hope the end wont be the same.

• europeans u must understand smth about turkey ! our country is not like urs.. for eg in bergamo u have foppa bergamo n people support that team though its an apart club from football club of bergamo(if u have) but its impossible in turkey. %99 of population dont care about vakıfbank n eczacıbaşı in istanbul. only real volleyball lovers.. others support galatasaray, fenerbahçe or beşiktaş. though eczacı n vakıf transfered many stars, won european cups in past, even our media didnt care about them coz they have no fans. last season fba was succesful n everyone started to talk about voleyball, people liked to watch the stars. voleyball became very popular in one year. maybe if ecz n vgstt won cl for 10 years, voleyball wouldnt be that popular. this year galatasaray is tryin to have a good team maybe next year beşiktaş ll try n then teams from other cities.. for eg in my city izmir there is a good team ''arkas'' in men league but they have no lots of fans coz in izmir people support altay, göztepe or karşıyaka in football, basketball or volleybol.. the branch is not so important.

yes fba spend too much money but they help to improve our volleyball. maybe other club teams ll follow fba in future coz everyone saw that our peole like volleyball by world stars. last season fba had 4 foreigners but noone asked why alice bloom on the bench ! now u r askin coz we transfer stars from ur league. this year 4 teams ll be good, maybe next year 5, then 6 n finally volleyball ll become much more popular. its the one way to club teams transfer the stars for developing our volleyball. fba started, others ll go on.. we r sorry but we gonna spend much money.. at least next 5 years

• Haha. You want all of our clubs to default? Very respectful.

I'm not against Turkish clubs, I'm against Fenerbahce monopolization of players. I'm happy that Del Core and Barazza choosed Eczacibasi. I'll cheer for Eczacibasi and Vakifbank in Turkish League.

i also agree with you samba, please don t care so much this kind of fanatic and irrational comments. M. ali aydinlar, who is the sponsor of club, wants to reach IECL cups and have incredible budget for this aim. But it is not only thing he cares about, he also like to be mentioned at media with this kind of transfer news. For example, last season, he succeed what he wants even though FBA cannot win IECL, because thanks to gamova,osmokrovic transfer news his brand ACIBADEM was also stunt all over both turkey and europe :whistle: so this transfer news aim not onl winning IECL but also broadcasting his brand via this sensational transfer news ;)

on the other hand i do not understand some of fenerbahce fans, previous years, they always complain about the huge budget of clubs like eczacibasi and vakifbank, they named this situation as 'unfair'. i really wonder if this present budget of FBA is unfair or not? :whistle:

all in all, if fenerbahce's great bomb transfer would be lo bianco or another great MB so maybe M. Ali aydinlar would win IECL but all turkish people will loose talented players such eda and naz! as all you see in China masters how they are great players, but they may have to sit some matches because of Fenerbahce s this kind of greedy transfer policy.

• I heard the biggest surprise of Fenerbahce is Masae Kasai, the japanese olympic champion in 1964. And the coach will be Karpol. With him yelling the circus at Fenerbahce will be complete.

So I'm asking to moderators, am I allowed to speak like that person do? That is clearly an insult, defining a team as a circus, so i want an answer back. Then if it is okay, I'm gonna react way different!

• There is a possibility for Asystel Novara to close doors from volleyball :( sad news.....Any Italian could tell more about it, please...Is there a chance for them to stay?

• I would like to express my opinion about this whole Fenerbahce thing. First of all, I believe all the investors in volleyball are welcome. In Brazil, the situation is quite the opposite. We lost a strong investor in the 2008/2009 season and the Osasco team would be extinguished if Nestlé didn't decide to be the sponsor of the team. This year it was Blaüsiegel's turn to quit sponsoring volleyball and the situation didn't get worse because Vôlei Futuro decided to invest heavily in volleyball. I believe, for this reason, that Fenerbahce should be praised for investing so heavily in volleyball, not criticized, after all, volleyball players will receive better salaries and it is nice to see a sort of all-star team in action. So, for the sake of good volleyball it will be nice to see such a strong team in action featuring good points of different NTs.

What is more important for me, though, is that other players will have the opportunity of being decisive in their teams and become new stars of volleyball in other teams. It is always nice to see new players appearing in the international volleyball scene, especially when it is a surprise. I have this feeling that we will be surprised for good when the clubs season start.

• So I'm asking to moderators, am I allowed to speak like that person do? That is clearly an insult, defining a team as a circus, so i want an answer back. Then if it is okay, I'm gonna react way different!

I thought it was funny. Don't take everything so personally, have a sense of humor - especially about Fenerbahce.

You have to admit, with all of the rumors about what they are trying to do, they are easy to make fun of.

• I love that the Turkish, Azerbaijani and Russian clubs are putting so much money into volleyball. I would never want to discourage that from happening. I have absolutely no problem with the top players leaving Italy (or any other country) if they can be paid more elsewhere.

The discussion, jokes, etc., center on Fenerbahce, because Fenerbahce is making all of the news! Every day we read about the next player Fenerbahce is about to sign - and it often becomes true!

I have a problem with any club hiring players in positions a team is already strong - especially if young promising players are being sent to the bench. This is the problem I have with Fenerbahce hiring Skowronska and Sokolova - it sends Seda to the bench. If Fenerbahce hires LoBianco or Feretti I would have an even bigger problem.

Potentially great players like Seda, Aydemir, and Erdem NEED to be playing in the important matches at this point in their careers. All have been successful in important, high stress matches before so there is no reason to think these players can't help win the Champions League. All have been champions of Turkey as starters, important to their team (Seda even in a position that is not suited to her!). They are playing successfully in the national team, and have even won medals in important international competition.

It seems that Fenerbahce has no confidence in the great Turkish players they bought from other teams! No excuses should be made for this! If you buy the top young Turkish talent - you should be obligated to PLAY them! Or else loan them out or sell them to another club.

Fenerbahce could make things right by loaning Seda (and Aydemir if they get another setter) to another club. Maybe a club that is in CEV Cup so they can get good experience there. I think Eda will play in all matches for Fenerbahce so that is good. If they loan out all their great young Turkish talent to other teams, they can hire all the foreign players they can afford as far as I'm concerned!

I was rooting for Fenerbahce last season in both Turkey and Champions League even though I believe that playing Dirixx was a bad decision (for Fenerbahce as a club, and for Aydemir). I understand why de Brandt might reasonably have chosen Dirixx last year, so I can forgive one season. I hope I can still root for Fenerbahce next year!

I LOVE that Azeri clubs are willing to spend big money to bring their players back to Azerbaijan. The young talents in Azerbaijan are still going to get to play and they will be better for playing along side the great players.

• I LOVE that Azeri clubs are willing to spend big money to bring their players back to Azerbaijan. The young talents in Azerbaijan are still going to get to play and they will be better for playing along side the great players.

Thank you,friend. it is very nice to hear such wonderful words from your side. I am really very glad for it.I wish success to every team and want the best team to win. Of course I woluld like it to be my team,but the strongest in preparation will win!
    Thanks to everyone who supports Azeri volley!

• :thumbup:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• There is a possibility for Asystel Novara to close doors from volleyball :( sad news.....Any Italian could tell more about it, please...Is there a chance for them to stay?

That's unfortunatly true :thumbdown: In Novara there's no more money, and the local administrators don't help the vollley as like as the soccer :mad: (that's Italy)

So if Caserta (patron of Novara) do not find any important sponsor, Novara 'ii close :white:

• I think this situation who make the fire here is not so bad. We will have one SuperClub and Others. So level in matches Others will be more emotional. This will be situation like in Russia where was Uralochka and Others.

• I heard today in radio that Glinka maybe comeback to NT to help in World Championships. :)

• ups!!! logan tom is in China!!! (in Evergrande Volleyball Club) :lol: :lol: :lol:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup: