Transfer news 2010/11

• HeeelMooi (Dutch outside hitter, 28, 190cm) has been contracted by De Spuyt in Amsterdam. Some say he should go and play for a better team, but he has declared himself that he wants to enjoy the game again first, before he agrees to one of the offers of the bigger clubs.

I personally think he should wait too long with making the step to a big club, since these are porbably his best years (volleyball-wise)

• It's official !

Andrija Geric in Fenerbahçe. Welcome to Fenerbahçe :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ryan Millar in Resovia Rzeszów.
    Another good player in this team :drink:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Oh Resovia Rzeszów looks very good. They have:
    Cernic, Baranowicz (from National Team of Italy)
    Grozer (National Team of Germany)
    Akhrem (National Team of Belarus)
    Millar (National Team of USA)
    Ignaczak (National Team of Poland)
    and Grzyb Perłowski Mika Buszek Kosok

• Nobody has ever won anything with Cernic in their team, nobody, not even Cernic himself.

• BTW I thought that Cernic and Geric were two different people... hmm guess not.

• BTW I thought that Cernic and Geric were two different people... hmm guess not.

?( ?( ?( Are you joking ??? They are !!! :teach: :lol: :P

• Croatian and Serbian - they will be pissed off that you are mixing them :lol:

• Cernic is from Slovenia :wavy:

:lol:

• Oh yeah I actually remember the Fakel Novy Urengoy team winning the CEV cup. Marko Klok was in that team as well. They lost badly to Dinamo Moscov in the regular competition I remember though.

:P Yeah I was joking about Geric and Cernic :P

• Belgian middle blocker Raymaekers from Macerata to Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

Former Croatian NT setter Inoslav Krnić signed contract with French Beauvais Oise. Last year he played for Budvanska rivijera.

Portuguese NT setter Nuno Pinheiro signed for VB Poitiers

• Bobi Yordanov(NT Bulgaria,ex-EA Patrwn) and Ludovic Castard(FRA) who played last year in Cannes as outside hitter will probably play in Panathinaikos...

In some days i 'll give you the rosters.

• Bobi Yordanov(NT Bulgaria,ex-EA Patrwn) and Ludovic Castard(FRA) who played last year in Cannes as outside hitter will probably play in Panathinaikos...

In some days i 'll give you the rosters.

Castard is free for now, but according to l'Equipe, with Alexandre Gaumont-Casias being injuried, the team of Beauvais might be considering the opportunity of signing Castard.