The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Funny is the joke that Baku will be in the Final Four. The Future will show Who has right.

Baku has got a lot of reception problems and they are not very experianced at very tough games. But i would like to see a Turkish-Azeri final in F4 :)

• Of course time will show! This is women volley and everything is possible! I am afraid of the teams of type Biala,Modranska,Fakro,Volero. So,you never know what will happen.
    I really did not want to upset you,and I did not tel anything for that ;) Just joked,but I see you got it deeper than I thought ;)
    If anything is wrong,just I am sorry ;) :drink:

• there is a miss understanding here so we should just change the subject

• i hope Bielsko can avoid Turkish teams in the next round cus they are on fire this year and chances of defeating them are none to zero :lol:

i knew i'm gonna jinx it!! :lol:
    well polish teams were really unlucky this time. Stambul and Ville Cortese...well i'm not gonna lie , i will be happy if they can win at leat one match out of those 4 :) Glinka will be polish teams killer :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Ilgar, 'do you need dragon' ;) :rolll: ?

Good luck to every team. I hope Rabita will play in F4, but they has to play really very good.

• i knew i'm gonna jinx it!! :lol:
    well polish teams were really unlucky this time. Stambul and Ville Cortese...well i'm not gonna lie , i will be happy if they can win at leat one match out of those 4 :) Glinka will be polish teams killer :lol:

ahaha when i was watching fbtv and speaker said "vgstt playing against Bielsko" i just suddenly remembered your post :)
    please tell us about future mateo..
    who will win FİNAL 4? :D

• Fakro Muszyna - Villa Cortese
    Modranska Prostejov - Rabita Bakü

Scavolini Pesaro - Dinamo Moscow
    Volero Zürich - Zarechie Odintsovo

RC Cannes - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    Bielsko Biala - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT

I think, im agree with a lot of fans in this forum. my prediction of the F4... %70 Fenerbahce, D.Moscow, VGSTT, Rabita
    %30 Fenerbahce, D.Moscow, VGSTT, V.Cortese...

Final: Fenerbahce-D.Moscow

Champion: I hope..... U know :lol: :lol: :lol:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• ahaha when i was watching fbtv and speaker said "vgstt playing against Bielsko" i just suddenly remembered your post :)
    please tell us about future mateo..
    who will win FİNAL 4? :D

according to my crystal ball the f4 will be...Cortese, Dynamo, and Vakifbank , and Fenrbache of course ,although i really hope that Cannes can somehow make to the f4 and the winner is set in stone from the start of the season, of course it's Fenrbache Istambul

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• There is something very interesting.
    in the last 10 years, none of the host teams of F4 could win the cup..
    Hope we will break this :)
    the european capital of culture 2010 Istanbul is waiting for you all for F4 organisation.

• There is something very interesting.
    in the last 10 years, none of the host teams of F4 could win the cup..
    Hope we will break this :)
    the european capital of culture 2010 Istanbul is waiting for you all for F4 organisation.

ı think tenerife won to cup when they were host. if ı am not wrong in 2003-2004

• ı think tenerife won to cup when they were host. if ı am not wrong in 2003-2004

They won the cup but i think the organisation was held in Perugia..