Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

• You are both in some point right, but at the end titles counts, not runners up.... No one likes Trentino besides their fans and Bulgarian colony here on Inside-volley :lol: It is not right sport attitude, i will first admit that, but i'm sure whole Italy is celebrating with Cuneo fans these days, as it was with Piacenza's and so on and so on... It says something about Trentino, many times discussed here, and everyone knows reasons ;) Congrats to Blu Brothers and our Danijel Galic for first big international title, even without a single point played :thumbsup:

Congrats to Cuneo .. they were by far the better team that evening and they deserved to win it as they did ...
    Believe it or not there are people who like Trentino, and I am pretty sure that there are more Trentino fans then HAOK Mladost ones ...
    no .... Piacenza fans were celebrating and probably people who bet on them ... they surely didnt won team of the year award ..
    as for the game yesterday .. as I sad the better team won ... Osmany not at his best .. too much chalga for Bulgarian boys over these holidays ... but I suppose nobody can win all of the matches and thats ok ... I am sure they ll win plenty more .. ( unlike some other teams ) ...

• I think that Matey Sokolov overreacted and he needs to apologize. This is forum, we need civilised tone from both sides. Of course that other teams and their fens will be jealous of Trento, for their titles,of course they will challenge their status quo on the field and outside of it. It don't means that we have to insult each other :down:

• no problem, no need to moderate nothing.. :)
    *edit by Armel*
    i think i have never offended trento as mighty matey sokolov did with my favourite team, but simply i don't care, because the achievements of COPRA PIACENZA speak already clear 8) with or without some internet warrior who tries to "climb mirrors" to defend his thoughts.
    yes dude, we took lots and lots and lots of second places....and that means, as YavorD correctly said, that we were on top for many years(8 in a row to be precise my dear friend, this is the first that we won't fight for the title but only because of a particular choose of our president).
    just to compare with Trento, the team that you love and try to defend even with your ass(calling Copra an amateur ASS-ociation): trento is on top since 2008....so not 8 years in a row i think...
    and, in my poor opinion, they have a so great team that is almost a scandal that they didn't manage to win more trophies...
    besides, to be even more precise, i nearly LOVE their team, because they simply are a spot for volleyball. i just hate their supporters(as everyone in Italy and as i see also some users here....), and that's why i'm honestly happy when they loose. they just deserve it. but i'm disappointed for the big champions matey kazyiski(best in the world), osmany juantorena and raphael.
    to answer in a better way to your post: i never said they didn't win anything...but a kid like you maybe could not read so well..i just said that in Italy, their ass is getting kicked since 3 or 4 trophies...
    and to speak again about the "amateur association" of Copra...your amateurs reached 9 finals in the last 7 years...no need to add nothing, just to point out to everyone how ignorant you are(maybe it would have been better if you study some stats about italian volleyball before talking...).
    and don't worry, we are not going to drop out funny friend :) but, even in that case, me and all of our supporters would follow the team everywhere and always...whereas the same situation would not happen in Trento with their "great" fans who insult everybody( as SKRA BELCHATOW on their forum and many others), are always arrogant and think to be God on earth

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• I must admit that is obvious all bulgarian members here are very sensitive when it is speaking about Trento, some will explode like Matey, someone will wear gloves like raylight but there is obvious anger versus anyone who touch mighty trento :lol: :D

please guys, be realistic and calm down. you are like aliens, do not know anything about tradition in italian volley (assume you are younger guys...) and cant even understand what is the point here. Trento will as fast came from nowhere (team without any big tradition) dissappear and return to their "natural" strength, and you bulgarian members (unfortunately me too having this poor balcan mentality, handicap :wall: ) will be first to spit on such "weak and mediocre" team that Trento is meant to be....

And Copra has nothing to do with this problem, leave him alone, he is italian and know more than all we ever will about this league and it is funny that you even entering discussion with him, especially with such joke attitude. Especially funny is mentioning HAOK Mladost as some argument here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish all the best in new year to every forum member :serve:

• :obey: :obey: :obey:
    simply i subscribe every single word....
    Raul confirms to be one of the best users of this forum, always clever and with a big ability in talking with other people behind a screen...

• No problem .. *edit by Armel*
    who gives a f_uck about your presidents decision, now you will be making excuses for next 34 bad seasons .. I am not defending anyone, specially not with my ass, no matter how much you would like that, being a bottom is your favourite position, heard rumours..
    Also dont give a shit about what you think about Trentino or their fans, you have no right to laugh about their losses ( or any other team ones ) especially since you dont expect to get a reply .. And also I can read very well, no doubts, *edit by Armel*

• nicely said Raul ... I admire you

Edited by Justyna: We write here only in English

• please guys, be realistic and calm down. you are like aliens, do not know anything about tradition in italian volley (assume you are younger guys...) and cant even understand what is the point here. Trento will as fast came from nowhere (team without any big tradition) dissappear and return to their "natural" strength

I bet that were the exact words of many fans from Modena, Torino and Parma when they were talking about Sisley in the mid-1990s :D

I must admit that is obvious all bulgarian members here are very sensitive when it is speaking about Trento, some will explode like Matey, someone will wear gloves like raylight but there is obvious anger versus anyone who touch mighty trento :lol: :D

Bulgarian fans whose favourite teams are neither Cuneo, nor Trentino, and just follow the performance of Bulgarian players abroad are equally happy when Vladimir Nikolov or Tsvetan Sokolov/Kaziyski/Stoychev take a trophy! That's the only thing I am proud of! And I am sure I'm not the only one.. But that's not the point right now, the point is, please, don't turn this place and this thread into a battlefield!

• @ YavorD .... I appreciate you man :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: for real :drink: :drink:

• Just to remaid...

Besides that I'd love to remind that this is a peaceful forum and that posts shouldn't be aggressive or offending in any way... So please think about what you are posting.

Couldn't agree more with Justyna.

Cleanings posts wasn't really the way I wanted to pass my (currently) limited time on the board. New post about french NT trouble will have to wait. And I'm really sorry about that.
    So please take it a bit cooler, take a deep breath and try this threadfor a change.

• i apologize to justyna and armel for my reply to Matey Sokolov, i should have been more clever and leave his reply alone.

listen Matey Sokolov, i have nothing against you and, moreover, i don't want to quarrel with no one, because i registered my self on this site only to talk about volleyball, and especially italian volleyball cause i'm "in" this reality.
    i don't care if you hate me and my team, but sorry i will continue to be happy and joy about Trento's losses ONLY, i repeat, for their fans, who you don't know and can't judge(trust me when i say they're really bad...). so, if you will continue to hate Copra Piacenza you can do it, i'm not interested. but please, just explain me your reasons...because i really don't know why you reacted so bad to my post....if you support bulgarian players, it's more than clear that i love them too...
    if you support Trento because you're italian(from Trento) i would understand...but only in this case!
    i repeat again, i have all the respect an opponent can have for their team...i wish Piacenza can have Kazyiski, Juantorena,Raphael and Birarelli!(and even your Tsvetan Sokolov, who i appreciate very much and i think can become one of the strongest opposite)
    but if you're italian(and obviously not from Trento) you would know the behaviour of Trentino's fans...that's THE ONLY REASON i'm happy when they loose.
    hope we can explain to each other and start again to talk about volleyball and not about these idiot things.

• Copra, how has Nilsson been doing after his poor start to the season?

• I really don't understand RAI's policy? :wacko:
    How come they broadcast Castelana Grote vs San Gustino when we have Cuneo vs Piachenza and Treviso vs Macherata in the same time????
    :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

If anybody watched these two matches please, give me some info how they were? :roll:

Does anybody knows wich match they will boradcast next week?

• I like Trentino, they have cool players. Most teams in Serie A do though, so I guess I just like serie A. I root for Treviso cuz I'm Dutch though.

• Copra, how has Nilsson been doing after his poor start to the season?

Last I checked he was getting decent percentages, but they're hardly setting him any balls :(

• I noticed that to, maybe Gonzalez doesnt like to set him that much

• Happy new year to all volleyball fens here :)

Copra, I think you are right about Trento, that they lack tradition, you are right about their success in Italy. I just want to mention few things:

First of all, the only real rival for Trento was Piachenza, when they got Zlatanov, Marshall and the middle blockers (Bielitsa...). This golden team could fight as equals against Trento in their best shape and to win. Cuneo is very strong team, with Nikolov Grbich, Wijsmans. The first two are the reasons for the Italian title of Trento ...and of Cuneo. Trento however is stronger, even if it not so well balanced. Cuneo won the title, when Trento was exhausted from multiple competitions and in single game, not in 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5. The game for the super cup is similar thing. The only final in which Trento were in top shape, they won against Cuneo. I think that they can loose the title again, since it is after CL and in single game. That won't mean they are not currently the strongest in A1. Final in one game is too random for this title. The main problem of Trento is that they count too much on Kazyiski and Huantorena, they lost Visotto, who is very strong in finals. And they count too much on serving, which means they lack balance and if the two guns are tired, they will lose easily. Trento in top shape it is different story :)

Finally, I want to apologize to anyone, who feels offended by my speaking and wish them lot of joy in this new year :)