Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• It was a disdain to only the users who thinks the result is unfair because of the referee's biased judgement on FBA's side. It is a respond on their own way, so whether you like it or not, you gotta be learn to act fair at first, and what about that comment? Why you thought it is relative to discuss?

• Congrats to Nilüfer Belediyesi.

Nilüfer Belediyesi won the match 3-0. They just forced the second set because electricity was cut, match not played for 15 minutes, players could not adapt to the game :thumbdown:

I am sympathetic to Nilüfer Belediyesi. They have really good players.(Selime,Polen,Elif Onur,Didem Ege(L) etc.) A very dangerous team, the surprise may results

Go Nilüfer :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congrats Nilüfer Belediyesi!

They win 3-0 for the fourth time. Also they only lost to Eczacıbaşı Vitra with 3-1

• It was a disdain to only the users who thinks the result is unfair because of the referee's biased judgement on FBA's side. It is a respond on their own way, so whether you like it or not, you gotta be learn to act fair at first, and what about that comment? Why you thought it is relative to discuss?

I think your message was only to belittle the VGSTT fans so I was annoyed from it and I asked what do you want to mean in it..This is my last message to you..

Sorry for every user in the forum!! It won't be again..Promise :D :drink:

• Congrats Nilüfer Belediyesi!

They win 3-0 for the fourth time. Also they only lost to Eczacıbaşı Vitra with 3-1

Yes. i think they have 2 young a good libero.(Gizem and Didem). Maybe the best player in the future

We'll see. :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think your message was only to belittle the VGSTT fans so I was annoyed from it and I asked what do you want to mean in it..This is my last message to you..

Sorry for every user in the forum!! It won't be again..Promise :D :drink:

Well if you would have 600 thousand dollars to spend for Kasia, maybe you wouldnt be annoyed that easy:)

• @ StarNight;
    Also, score was 15-21 before the yellow card, then 15-22. Do u think VGSTT would win from 15-21. i think they would not.

volleyball is unpredictable ;)

• I have nothing against Fenerbahce, but the eternal "Fenerbahce fans vs Fenerbahce not-fans" talks are beginning to annoy me (and others too I think) seriously :thumbdown:

Definitely, I totally and absolutely agree with you. Sometimes these arguments are soooooo boring that I have to stop reading and close the forum page.

• I have nothing against Fenerbahce, but the eternal "Fenerbahce fans vs Fenerbahce not-fans" talks are beginning to annoy me (and others too I think) seriously :thumbdown:

Agree.

• The Miracles? For example: the Semifinal of the 2004 Olympic Games, Brazil-Russia 2-1 24-19 and 2628 and in the tie-break 1310 1416.

• Of course. :thumbup: Sometimes it happens like European League F4 2010, Turkey-Bulgaria: 12-6 but Bulgaria won the set and match becz it was at tie-break set.
    Or at Japan 2010 Women; Russia-Turkey: 23-14 at first set, Turkey got that set with 25-27 but that was not enough for the match.
    Anyway, refree was not so perfect on the game between Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-Vakif GSTT. Also the referee had warned many times before yellow card and Vakif GSTT was not as good as won the match.
    And finally users except from Turkey dont need to learn how our refrees and i think they dont care about this. i sometimes dont understand y some users try to write about against events.

volleyball is unpredictable

• şurda burakta olmasa lig dışında herşey konuşulcak.

saybia ve kadir

çocukmusunuz lan siz işi sidik yarışına getiriyonuz millet sizin zırvalarınızı okumak zorundamı burda. varsa aranızda bişey özelden halledin yok özeldende hallolmaz diyosanız ikinizde istanbuldasınız buluşun biyerde kim kimi götürürse

• Agree.

Absolutely agree!!

Due to that kind of childish message i give up writing/reading Turkish forums. And now you are doing the same thing in this international forum also :what:

Simply, could you please use personal message for this annoying and meaningless discussion. :down:

• Come on, Turkish friends, stop annoying eachother and please write in English. You can use Turkish language in your PMs :win:

DEFINETLY!!!Thanks Mathias for sayiing what a lot are thinking..hehehehe

Absolutely agree!!

Due to that kind of childish message i give up writing/reading Turkish forums. And now you are doing the same thing in this international forum also :what:

Simply, could you please use personal message for this annoying and meaningless discussion. :down:

You said it corecly, it is childish discussion!!! And is anoying, and fill the threats with boring subjects, the most users dont wanna loose time reading.

Please guys, if you choose to do that, do by personal messages, or use exclusive turkish foruns...speacilly if you are writting in turkish, here its an internacional forum, so we aprecheate if you write in english. :read:

• The Miracles? For example: the Semifinal of the 2004 Olympic Games, Brazil-Russia 2-1 24-19 and 2628 and in the tie-break 1310 1416.

oh my lord, i will never and never forget this game !!! thats why i love volleyball, its so unpredictable, i think soccer is the same too, when the team is shooting goals in the last minutes, but volleyball is so much different !!!

and to the turkish fans, i really love the turkish league but sometimes some of you are just exagerating it. anyway, its christmas, so let s respect each other and other teams :drink:

• Round 6

Nilüfer Bld 3 - 0 Karşıyaka İZKA (25-17 30-28 25-17)
    Stats:http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/KSK1.pdf

Ankaragücü 0 - 3 Fenerbahçe Acıbadem (11-25, 17-25, 18-25)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/mke-fb.pdf

Iller Bankası 1 - 3 Galatasaray Medical Park (14-25 25-18 18-25 19-25)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ILL-GAL-1-3.pdf

Eczacibasi Vitra 3-0 Dicle Üniversitesi (25-13 25-19 25-22)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/AAA10.pdf

Vakifbank Günes Sigorta TT 3-0 Beşiktaş (25-15 25-16 26-24)
    Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…df/VGS_BJK_3-0_AVL_M1.pdf

Ereğli Bld 3 - 2 IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler (25-16 22-25 17-25 25-19 15-10)
    Stats:http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ERE-TED1.pdf

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• Great interest for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem

In their first away match after winning 2010 FIVB Club World Championships, Fenerbahçe Acıbadem spectators full filled TVF Başkent Volleyball Hall.

Spectators of Fenerbahçe Acıbadem waited next to the MKE Ankaragücü fans in front of the ticket counter

6000 spectators watched the this match. Thank you supporters

:drink:

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().