Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Peru is winning Argentina 25/17, 25/15, 11/6.

Argentina is already out of semifinals.

• I'm soooooooo happy!

PERU won over ARGENTINA!!!
    3-0
    25-17, 25-15, 25-21

In 2011, Argentina NT defeated Peru in both matches.
    Argentina's players said that Peru will never win again. Such a big mistake!

Our best player, Rueda -N°12 - with 22 years and best scorer with 14points.

:win:

• Congrats MiguelNR!

Seems Peru is on a roll in this tournament, nice to see :)

I watched Peru in WCH for juniors last year - with many players that is in senior NT now - and I have to say they looked impressive and powerful, the main thing they lack is height I belive.

• Congrats MiguelNR!

Seems Peru is on a roll in this tournament, nice to see :)

I watched Peru in WCH for juniors last year - with many players that is in senior NT now - and I have to say they looked impressive and powerful, the main thing they lack is height I belive.

Thank you!
    And yes, our players are no so tall, but they are trying to do their best and learn more and more.
    Bastit, Argentina NT said Peru shouldn't go to Japan because his team is better. Today, I expect that he changed his opinion.

• Thank you!
    And yes, our players are no so tall, but they are trying to do their best and learn more and more.
    Bastit, Argentina NT said Peru shouldn't go to Japan because his team is better. Today, I expect that he changed his opinion.

Damn, what a embarrising loss after such a cocky statement :lol:

• Congratulations, MiguelNR ^^ :flower:

• Congratulations, MiguelNR ^^ :flower:

Thank you, flyingdutchman. :win:

• Olympic Games show is closer day by day.. curious how will be light Olympic Torch.

Very special thing for England is Queen Elisabeth so maybe will be long ladder and She will climb from earth to the Torch top with burning little torch.

• Olympic Games show is closer day by day.. curious how will be light Olympic Torch.

Very special thing for England is Queen Elisabeth so maybe will be long ladder and She will climb from earth to the Torch top with burning little torch.

To create more suprise She will be in Batman clothes and after Torch light She will show Her real Person and will jump from bungee.

• Im happy for Peru...Peru NT had come to Turkey for friendly matches with Turkish NT.i had watched them live....i like them..

• Will be interesting to see if the Goncharova and Gamova duo will remain.

I dont think they should keep Goncha and Gamova on the court in the same time.

There is a cold war between them just as the Inside-volley War between Matthias and Bartek where cold, dark and quiet mystery with evil intentions is involved in the confusing controversy.

• I dont think they should keep Goncha and Gamova on the court in the same time.

There is a cold war between them just as the Inside-volley War between Matthias and Bartek where cold, dark and quiet mystery with evil intentions is involved in the confusing controversy.

You should change your password, it seems Bartek hacked your account :roll:

• thank you Pappi,

yes it was Jackson. Now I remember her. Is she still playing for Dom. Rep by the way ?

She finished her career after World Grand Prix 2011. Now she lives in Spain.

• Im happy for Peru...Peru NT had come to Turkey for friendly matches with Turkish NT.i had watched them live....i like them..

Did you see those matches? wow!
    That was in 2010, it was a good, good preparation for Peru. After that, Peru won silver medal at Panamerican Cup over USA, Cuba, Pto. Rico, Argentina and Brazil with a junior team.
    :drink:

• Tonight in southamerican qualification tournament will be held semifinals:
    Peru - Colombia
    Brazil - Venezuela

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game