European Championships 2011

• Not single word about Zygadlo :rolll: and he was one of the best on field :whistle: and Anastasi is strongest Polish link ;)

Lozano totally missed tactics or better to say Anastasi made big joke of him :obey: Poland played very good, controling their mistakes while Germany didn't exist. Kromm, Bohme :rolll: :aww: Kromm with 211cm height couldn't spike over or near Polish block :rolll: Average player, I don't remember when I saw his last good game :aww: Grozer was the best despite 3 months break so it's question how is that possible because Schops is fully fit :what: Grozer and Hubner were quite good...

Didn't watch Bulgaria but I dont understand how they managed to lose vs Slovakia with 40 errors :what: :aww:

Exatcly! No more words needed...
    Andrea is my hero :obey:

• Not single word about Zygadlo :rolll: and he was one of the best on field :whistle: and Anastasi is strongest Polish link ;)

Lozano totally missed tactics or better to say Anastasi made big joke of him :obey: Poland played very good, controling their mistakes while Germany didn't exist. Kromm, Bohme :rolll: :aww: Kromm with 211cm height couldn't spike over or near Polish block :rolll: Average player, I don't remember when I saw his last good game :aww: Grozer was the best despite 3 months break so it's question how is that possible because Schops is fully fit :what: Grozer and Hubner were quite good...

Didn't watch Bulgaria but I dont understand how they managed to lose vs Slovakia with 40 errors :what: :aww:

Yes, two balls being blocked in a row. The first one is blocked by Nowakowski, however, of course getting blocked by two players is acceptable. The second one is blocked by Gruszka alone and that's a very frustrating play. Kromm doesn't make use of his height, nor does he do well in tactics. As a contrast, Kubiak spiked over German setter's block many times and that's clever.
    Very, very big shame for Germany's loss. Actually, though I feel delighted by Poland's win, Germany lose to themselves while Polska just do their basic jobs.

• nadeja I'm so sorry to see you so upset, without hope for your guys! You have great champions, I hope they will fight from now to the end of the ECh! :box:

• I just read an interview with Vlado Nikolov and.......he claims that we don't have any weak points. Does he know that Bartman isn't in the team? :D

If it comes to talk about yesterday's match I can say there were no weak points. Every player brought something good with his play. But having Zbyszek on the court in the team playing like that... Maaaan. Germans could forget for what they came to Prague :D

I don't think so. Yesterday Bulgaria lost just because they were not willing to fight at all, show no hart, no desire, no passion. If they show just a little bit of those match could have been a 3-0 win. Too many wasted set/match points, too many mistakes from Stoychev - who made a reall mass with the team, a lot of useless rotations, bad timing, trying to play saftly insted of push in the right moment, very strange decesiong to play with 2 debutants (Gadzhanaov and Skrimov), especially Gadzhanov who showed absolutely nothing in this match and yet he keep him in the whole 5 sets. Stoychev ruin the whole atmosphere IMO with those rotations. Team is a big chaos in the moment and the atmosphere is not good, no emotions, no desire, no heart. That's it. It is over.

Bulgarians always play well against Poles. It will be great performance today's evening. You'll see ;)

we played great match yesterday, really impressive stuff from our guys. we actually SERVED so well. Kubiak and Kurek were kicking some serious asses, first 2 sets were simply amazing by Kubiak he was playing like a champ-i love this guy he brings so many positive emotions on the court and i'm happy Andrea trusted him and gave him a achance to play in the starting 6. he has never played on international che,mpionship and it wAS GREAT START FROM HIM.
    it was very important victory not only cus we need points in this incre4dibly strong pool but i think it gave our guys needed boost in confidence. after memorial most ppl were bashing our team and the atmosphere around our team wasn't great.

Grzesiu Kosok said that the amosphere was bad around the team but not in the team ^^ I was so delighted when I saw our guys running on the court with smiles. And Michał Kubiak looked so drolly.

wake up, rugby
    we will lose the match with Poland in the very same brainfarted choking way as yesterday. Besides this is 'weakest' Poland - what would you say about mighty Bulgaria with alikes of - Gadzhnaov? Skrimov? Ivanov/Bozhilov???? Is this a strong team? I don't think so! Our team in the past used to have 1 really weak point - the second OH - aka Aleksiev. Now we have 3! weak pionts - one OH, the libero! and a MB. That's a half team?! isn't it?
    the battle with Germany will be very though, unpreditable.

MB? Why? Maybe Gadzanov wasn't good enough yesterday but I still think Todorov and Yosifov are pretty good. Personally I adore Todorov. I wonder what about Cvetanov. Why he didn't appear on the court. He could be better solution than Gadzanov IMO.

Grozer was the best despite 3 months break so it's question how is that possible because Schops is fully fit :what: Grozer and Hubner were quite good...

'Cause Grozer is simply better than Schoeps :P With all due respect for Schoeps. I like this man but Grozer is for me unbelievable. He smashed us with his serves. And Hubner with his blocks. Two best players on the court on German side.

• alright, Bulgaria with the black jerseys today :thumbup:

my worst nightmare! :lol: When I saw they had this jersey in Bul-Ita in Danzica, I thought "damn, it's end!"

I didn't actually believe it, but eventually I was sadly right... :S

I remember you saying "tomorrow vs Russia [11 match of WL] we will wear our new black jersey, the perfect color for our funeral". And you beat Russia 8)

• nadeja I'm so sorry to see you so upset, without hope for your guys! You have great champions, I hope they will fight from now to the end of the ECh! :box:

Agree. Just believe in them. Look with what troubles Poles came to Prague. Bulgarians will mess, for sure. I believe in them. I suppose to don't believe in my opponent but I love them too much to don't believe. So, whatever... show nice game, fight and good luck! :drink:

• my worst nightmare! :lol: When I saw they had this jersey in Bul-Ita in Danzica, I thought "damn, it's end!"

I didn't actually believe it, but eventually I was sadly right... :S

I hope we won't end up like Italia in Gdańsk against 'black' Bulgaria :D

• Hi, guys :wavy: I haven't written here since a lot of time because I had a lot of studying :wacko: but now I rest with pleasure, watching the European Championship, well... after yesterday and our loss against Slovakia I have to admit that the pleasure is a little bit lower :P . I could watch only our match and parts from Poland - Germany and Polish team really performed the best way in our group. In our duel Slovaks played with spirit - high-motivated, which lacked in our team - I've no explanation why. Exactly in this particular match that was the first reason in a row to lose it that way. I also agree with some other oppinions that there were Stoychev's mistakes in leading the match.
    So if we follow the logic from what we saw yesterday in our group, today Poland should beat us, but considering the fact that both Bulgaria and Poland are not 'normal' teams (word "logic" has no place in their dictionaries), especially when playing against each other, we may expect even the most unexpected :D - that's my last hope that we could win today.
    I also find very hard predicting the other match Slovakia - Germany, I really didn't know much about the team of Slovakia, but they occured to be well prepared. Congrats :)
    So now I must mentally prepare for what expects me this evening - my nerves still break down when I think of the last BUL-POL match in WL 2011, another one like this would kill me :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hi, guys :wavy: I haven't written here since a lot of time because I had a lot of studying :wacko: but now I rest with pleasure, watching the European Championship, well... after yesterday and our loss against Slovakia I have to admit that the pleasure is a little bit lower :P . I could watch only our match and parts from Poland - Germany and Polish team really performed the best way in our group. In our duel Slovaks played with spirit - high-motivated, which lacked in our team - I've no explanation why. Exactly in this particular match that was the first reason in a row to lose it that way. I also agree with some other oppinions that there were Stoychev's mistakes in leading the match.
    So if we follow the logic from what we saw yesterday in our group, today Poland should beat us, but considering the fact that both Bulgaria and Poland are not 'normal' teams (word "logic" has no place in their dictionaries), especially when playing against each other, we may expect even the most unexpected :D - that's my last hope that we could win today.
    I also find very hard predicting the other match Slovakia - Germany, I really didn't know much about the team of Slovakia, but they occured to be well prepared. Congrats :)
    So now I must mentally prepare for what expects me this evening - my nerves still break down when I think of the last BUL-POL match in WL 2011, another one like this would kill me :D

Wooow volley super fan! Haven't seen you for ages! :D Good to have you back! :D Yeah let's expect the unexpected, I feel it's gonna be a good match, I really want both teams to leave their hearts on the court! Please, show your best Poles and Bulgarians :flower:

• I hope we won't end up like Italia in Gdańsk against 'black' Bulgaria :D

We've built a nice tradition against Italy. It doesn't matter if we play in red, black, pink with yellow stripes jerseys or whatever, we always beat them. Too bad they are not in our group
    JK :P

• I don't think our players played without heart. They understimated Slovakia and after 2-0 was too late to win the whole match. They fought until the end, I am sorry only for the 14-12 turn to 15-17, almost like Russia - France in 2009 ECH

Thank you for the support, Olja, Bella :flower:

• Bulgaria - Slovakia is uploaded in youtube, or most of it

• Wooow volley super fan! Haven't seen you for ages! :D Good to have you back! :D Yeah let's expect the unexpected, I feel it's gonna be a good match, I really want both teams to leave their hearts on the court! Please, show your best Poles and Bulgarians :flower:

Thank you, Ojla :rose: I'm also very happy that after so much time I can follow the best volley forum again.

And that is exactly what I want, too - to see a great derby, fight for each ball from both sides. :win:

btw: Now when nadejda said that we are gonna be "the men in black" again - everything changed all of a sudden, I feel totally optimistic for the match :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• I don't think our players played without heart. They understimated Slovakia and after 2-0 was too late to win the whole match. They fought until the end, I am sorry only for the 14-12 turn to 15-17, almost like Russia - France in 2009 ECH

Thank you for the support, Olja, Bella :flower:

No problem raylight, you guys can always count on me, 'cause Bulgaria is my second beloved team. I always wish you all the best! :drink:

Thank you, Ojla :rose: I'm also very happy that after so much time I can follow the best volley forum again.

And that is exactly what I want, too - to see a great derby, fight for each ball from both sides. :win:

btw: Now when nadejda said that we are gonna be "the men in black" again - everything changed all of a sudden, I feel totally optimistic for the match :D

No problem :drink: Ah yes? Totally opposite to me :D Btw, can somebody tell me what jerseys have you worn when you played against us on WCh in Italy? :D

• We've built a nice tradition against Italy. It doesn't matter if we play in red, black, pink with yellow stripes jerseys or whatever, we always beat them. Too bad they are not in our group
    JK :P

In fact I kinda hate Bulgarians :rolll: , they always chose Italy to play their best volleyball, damn!! :lol: Why sucking vs Argentina and do fireworks vs Italy? And always in important matches! Don't they care about theyr italians teammates?? :P

I almost prefere to meet Russia than Bulgaria in an hipotetical semifinal!

ps I would pay to see them in pikn and yellow jerseys!!!

btw: Now when nadejda said that we are gonna be "the men in black" again - everything changed all of a sudden, I feel totally optimistic for the match

Yes, this thing of the black jersey have a huge psichological value!!

• Yes, two balls being blocked in a row. The first one is blocked by Nowakowski, however, of course getting blocked by two players is acceptable. The second one is blocked by Gruszka alone and that's a very frustrating play. Kromm doesn't make use of his height, nor does he do well in tactics. As a contrast, Kubiak spiked over German setter's block many times and that's clever.
    Very, very big shame for Germany's loss. Actually, though I feel delighted by Poland's win, Germany lose to themselves while Polska just do their basic jobs.

To spike over Steuerwald isn't hard :rolll: that's why Tischer is missing because he has much better block and serve... it's hard to say something about Kampa but he brought better setting. Just look number of errors, everything is clear. Poland just did what Anastasi asked because he predicted Germans will try to put lot of pressure on Polish reception what leads to big number of errors. Poland used 40 Germany's errors while Bulgaria didn't use same vs Slovakia. Germans don't know how to make pressure, just remember how they played vs Bulgaria in WL. Patiently, no risk in game while yesterday they done opposite :whistle: and they were completely lost ;)

On Bulgaria - Poland almost everything is depending how Bulgaria will go in match ;) strong and confident or shaky with lot of errors.

• 'Cause Grozer is simply better than Schoeps :P With all due respect for Schoeps. I like this man but Grozer is for me unbelievable. He smashed us with his serves. And Hubner with his blocks. Two best players on the court on German side.

Agree but it's strange Grozer with 2-3 matches behind is better than Schops who played in WL :rolll: