European Championships 2011

• Yes, exactly!!! It's 1:1 now, but I hope Slovakia will manage to win it anyway! Waiting for another suprise :D
    Btw, I saw Rado in the hall, seems to be...nervous :D

It is a good sign if he is nervous, he was extremly nervous in the friendly with Serbia and was shouting all over. \When he is calm we are losing, just like yesterday. I've noticed that before.

• Yes, exactly!!! It's 1:1 now, but I hope Slovakia will manage to win it anyway! Waiting for another suprise :D
    Btw, I saw Rado in the hall, seems to be...nervous :D

Oh, I'm sure he only seems :whistle: ...he is such a calm and even-tempered person, at all :D

May be he's thinking "Damn, I hope the black jurseys are gonna dry off until the match starts " :rolll:

bella, you are right, the song suits perfectly :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Now Slovenia is leading 23-22!!

France won the second set 36-34 *___*, after losing the first 31:29. What a thight match!

I'm surprised also that Russia lost a set vs Portugal, but they are humans too^^

Martee: I wasn't following the match, I thought Serbia-Slovenia was the most interesting because IMO who will win this match will probably catch the first place in the pool, not considering how they were playing^^

• Slovenia played the 2nd set much better. They started with a big loss 1-7 but caught up to a 23-23 tie, but lose 23-25 in the end.
    However, the real game may just begin.

• Slovenia lost 23:25 the second set

Slovenia, please! ;(

I'm surprised also that Russia lost a set vs Portugal, but they are humans too^^

Wow, I didn't expect Russia to lose a set against Portugal :D I'm glad that I decided not to take part in ECh prediction game :D

• Oh, I'm sure he only seems :whistle: ...he is such a calm and even-tempered person, at all :D

May be he's thinking "Damn, I hope the black jurseys are gonna dry off until the match starts " :rolll:

Good :D 'Cause I started to be worried again, when nadejda said it's a good sign :D
    Caaaaan't wait for 6:00 pm. How I love POL vs BUL matches :D Doesn't matter the fact that I'm usually kinda sad after every match, no matter who's the winner :D

• Good :D 'Cause I started to be worried again, when nadejda said it's a good sign :D
    Caaaaan't wait for 6:00 pm. How I love POL vs BUL matches :D Doesn't matter the fact that I'm usually kinda sad after every match, no matter who's the winner :D

don't worry, you will win this match :(

• don't worry, you will win this match :(

Cheer up, girl, your name is Nadejda :rose:

Slovakia took that third set 26-24, very tough match really, but since yesterday I'm not surprised

Wild Wild West!

• Yes, it means Hope :)

Slovakia had some problems in reception in the beginning of the set, but let's see , yesterday they were very stable there.

Wild Wild West!