European Championships 2011

• BTW the most interesting match of the early afternoon is Slovenia-Serbia imo - it has just started. what do you think?

and for the "second round" of matches Bulgaria-Poland (or Poland-Bulgaria, I don't know..)

• BTW the most interesting match of the early afternoon is Slovenia-Serbia imo - it has just started. what do you think?

and for the "second round" of matches Bulgaria-Poland (or Poland-Bulgaria, I don't know..)

Do you mean a 4-14 difference when you're saying Slovenia vs Serbia is the most intersting one? If so I think Portugal vs Russia is more interesting.
    J-kidding, I'm supporting Slovenia, France, Germany and Portugal in this round, however, they're both embarassing me ?(

• edit Belgium won the first set 31-29 8o go guys!

What?! :mad: Dang, I have to switch to some other livescore to check what the hell is going on with French guys.

• Belgium is playing quite well with good digs and Depesteel is also serving really good.

But France looks slightly better now...

• Germany are so bad :thumbdown: Lots and lots of easy mistakes

• You forgot to write 1 before 9, right? Don't tell me Serbia smashed Slovenia 25:9 !!! Woah!

And they're leading 6-0 in 2nd set ... :what:

• 9-25 and 0-5, winning the first point in the second set by 1-7. Seriously? Are Serbia beating an African team now? Who said Slovenia could be a dark horse!

• Speaking about AC/DC and Bulgarians I have something for my second favourite team

Suits perfectly. See you later Bulgarians :wavy:

Serbia-Slovenia 25:9 8|

WHAAAAAAAAAT :?: :!:

• Wow! I had much bigger expectations from Slovenia before the tournament 8|
    It seems that actually Slovakia did what I thought that Slovenia will do :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Germany won second set... 8o

I was staring at the goddamnshit live stream, the camera stuck there without any move, and I said to myself, block, block, block. And it realized!
    Bravo! Germany fight back! :hit:

• Wow! I had much bigger expectations from Slovenia before the tournament 8|
    It seems that actually Slovakia did what I thought that Slovenia will do :P

Yes, exactly!!! It's 1:1 now, but I hope Slovakia will manage to win it anyway! Waiting for another suprise :D
    Btw, I saw Rado in the hall, seems to be...nervous :D

• Finally good blocking by Germany at the end of the set 2. I'm sure they'll stop that brainless smash-the-ball-into-the-block-and-pray-it-will-get-through Slovakian attack eventually :whistling:

• Slovenia apparantly tought they are just so strong for making two fluke wins in the friendly tourney in France.
    But the way they are losing is beyond normal :wacko: really.

Now I umderstant why I never take part in the prediction games, all my forecasts complitely failed. :lol: Though Germany will surprise with good game, Slovenia will make Serbia a good fight, but nothing about that happens. Also Czesh struggle yesterday...and of course our lost to Slovakia.

I have a little faith in our team for tonight, I hope they take 2 sets from Poland (at least), maybe with the black jersey we will have a better chance... :sleeping: