European Championships 2011

• Morons. They could have easily played a final here, but decided they are too big men to lose on purpose :thumbdown:

• Congratulations, Stoychev! Suicidal match I am glad I was prepared... Майната ви!

• Russia showed their real strenght after first set. They are unstoppable if they play like that.

• We made it somehow in the first set, start the second one not really bad but after that we became soooo patethic that I have no words. Our motivation and concentration cannot last more than one set, obviously. I think that there is no sence to analyse this match - after the first won set it was a total crash, we were like the Czechs in their match against Russia. I'm not that dissappointed because we lost, but because we didn't really fight, we didn't leave our hearts out there, as Ojla likes to say. I realized that the match for us was finished somewhere in the middle of the second set. Too pity, indeed.

It would be really hard, no actuallly impossible, also for some of the rest teams to stop Russia on their way to the title

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I apologize to the users from the behalf of my country. We are just angry, because some teams are cheating and our honesty brings us nothing but pain... yet

• We made it somehow in the first set, start the second one not really bad but after that we became soooo patethic that I have no words. Our motivation and concentration cannot last more than one set, obviously. I think that there is no sence to analyse this match - after the first won set it was a total crash, we were like the Czechs in their match against Russia. I'm not that dissappointed because we lost, but because we didn't really fight, we didn't leave our hearts out there, as Ojla likes to say. I realized that the match for us was finished somewhere in the middle of the second set. Too pity, indeed.

It would be really hard, no actuallly impossible, also for some of the rest teams to stop Russia on their way to the title

no, they lost the match before it even had started. First set was won because Russia played awful and served everything out. The Team didn't celebrated the points at all, didn't enjoy the winning of first set. The were complitely defeated in theor mind. Agree - didn't play they hearts at all. Of course that probably wouldn't change the outcome, but at least the match would have been more exciting.

• Some moderator should delete the last page except the post from volley_super_fan.

As for the match - we were helpless, unable.
    I don't think we lost because we didn't play with heart, but because Russia woke up.I agree second set was crucial and we lost the momentum. From then on - it was all Russia.

• Russia are definately better - they are the best here, but we didn't have to start to act like doomed (not that we weren't at all), I wanted to see more struggle to the last point of a set, to put resistance against our opponent, to PLAY, and not expecting the end of the match. In their interviews before the 1/4 final they spoke all so confident, so normally I expected that they will have the same confidence on the court, too. But it was as always.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• I had big pleasure to speak in Bulgarian forum and You know what- Some Persons know Rugby. One of Them told Me how He flirts with Girls when He is in England.

• Somebody's watching France-Serbia? 'Cause I want to now how France play. I see score and I guess, that this match balanced. Oh, and France won 3rd set.

• C'mon guys, I think you're overreacting, really.
    Well, I was alittle bit worried about this match. With all respect to Bulgaria team, I was worried about our own performance, especially on service and how guys will manage it after two rest days. In the first set Russia made 10 mistakes and 9!!! on service, Bulgaria had to score only 15 points, so obviously Bulgaria won. After the first set guys reduced mistakes and it resulted in 25-19. I guess after 2 set they found their rythm. Russia was way better in attack and transition. But I'm not glad with reception. I'd like to think that our best game still awaits us.
    I also think that Bulgaria deserved to play in final 4, but they missed that chance in their first match with Slovakia and it's a pity. CEV and FIVB should think about competition formulas they choose for recent tournaments.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

Yes, 'cause fighting spirit and leaving the heart on the court are the most important things to me. As long as you fight, you're the winner. That's why last matches against Germany and Czech Rep. were so important to me, 'cause we showed a real character. Sometimes I don't care about the level of game, really we can play the most pathetic volleyball ever, but as long as we fight, I will never blame them for anything..well...not only my team, every team.

I feel sorry for Bulgaria, but Russians are real monsters, no one is able to stop them from taking this title.

• Someone to say something about how weak is Matey on reception?

http://www.cev.lu/mmp-cgi/show…=p_prj_game_summary&key=0

Even Aleksiev received very well! Our libero was worst on reception with Ananiev