European Championships 2011

• Czech media idnes.cz is using Nikolay Nikolov's photo for advertising

Niko ;(
    Damn, I miss him so much!

OMG! I hate them. And I love them. :D :P
    Kurek was so bad today. Guys, how you have won it?
    I can't belive it and I'm so happy :dance4:

I wouldn't say it. Kurek was today like two different persons. He made a HUGE number of mistakes. Over a dozen :white: His service was horrible. But this beast within him... Started to attack in important moment. This defense, when he bounced the ball behind advertising bands... and Igła bounced the ball on the other side. So spectacular! And Kurek's pipes were just amazing today. Gosh. I simply love him. I love them all :heart:

Martee, have I ever told you how much I love you? :flower: Seriously. "Kurek" as an adjective. It's soooo... well, Kurek :D
    I was touched too when I saw Kurek on his knees with puppy eyes.
    Kubiak and Ruciak serving :obey: Maaaan, Kubiak as a debutant suppose to be rather uptight. And he isn't at all. He can handle the pressure. Real man :thumbup:

Stokr finally woke up and showed how great he is. 'Cause so far a leading figure in Czech team was rather Platenik. I like Czech so I'm a little sorry they are out from the tournament. And I'm glad we have such player like Tichacek in Plusliga. I can't wait to see him setting in Rzeszów :roll:

Congratulations to Poland, but not to Satanstazi :whistle: It is strange to have such mixed feelings - support because of the fans, desire the coach to be unhappy, hope that Poland could grant us their wild cart, like in novel of Dostoevsky :what:

Thanks, raylight :flower:

• Czech attacker was superb !
    Congratulation to Polish team especially for ... fighting spirit.

(regarding wild card - I don't think both will be granted to Europe rather as usually only one!)

• what a nerve wrecking match. there was so much fuckery from both sides tho :lol:
    Poland loosing from 21-18 is still frustrating as hell but i got used to it but Poland winning after 20-14 is just smth new :DKubiK Iis awesome-period no matter how he plays he should be always on the court IMO :D
    it was tough match and it wasn't very good match by our team but we got through and we will play against Slovakia-i think we hav a fairly high chances tehy will prob be very nervous an w already have one match under pressure under our belts. im quite possitive about the outcome of this match:)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Bulgaria with the black jerseys, btw...

Back in black... :whistle:

You, East Asian guys, are very interesting people :rolll:

Isn't it? I love Martee's posts :P

If someone would like to hear more Tomasz Swędrowski listen to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5bzgIOZDPg and 5:45 and 6:10 and at 8:10 he just couldn't scream any more :cheesy:
    and this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Wd944He0Y&feature=related ;( oh, so beautiful moments :D

Swędrowski is crazy :D But I liked Dębowski much more.
    "Kadziewicz wskoczył na stolik, żeby nie zabić Zagumnego. Jak on to pięknie zarobił. I nawet jeszcze obrót był." :love:

KubiK Iis awesome-period no matter how he plays he should be always on the court IMO :D

Well, he sat on the bench to cool down a little. Ruciak did great job. And Kubiak were back with his self-confidence more dangerous than he would be if he stayed on the court. He needed to see this match from one side. Anyway, brilliant guy. Our new star.

I'm so curious what would be if we had Zibi on this tournament. I can't even tell how much I miss him.

• I wouldn't say it. Kurek was today like two different persons. He made a HUGE number of mistakes. Over a dozen :white: His service was horrible. But this beast within him... Started to attack in important moment. This defense, when he bounced the ball behind advertising bands... and Igła bounced the ball on the other side. So spectacular! And Kurek's pipes were just amazing today. Gosh. I simply love him. I love them all :heart:

Sure, I meant all this errors. He scored some amazing points as always, but he scored hardly as many points as errors. That was reaaly difficult match for him, good that it's over. :)

• Sure, I meant all this errors. He scored some amazing points as always, but he scored hardly as many points as errors. That was reaaly difficult match for him, good that it's over. :)

Yeah, but we finally didn't Kurek all the time (Kurek as an adjective is awesome, Martee, but I think we can use Kurek as a verb as well:D ), we played like a REAL collective. And we showed that even without our leader in his best, we're able to fight anyway, which was very important to me!
    'All together' :love:

• Czech attacker was superb !
    Congratulation to Polish team especially for ... fighting spirit.

(regarding wild card - I don't think both will be granted to Europe rather as usually only one!)

The idea is Poland to reach to final and to release the wild card :drink:

• Yeah, but we finally didn't Kurek all the time (Kurek as an adjective is awesome, Martee, but I think we can use Kurek as a verb as well:D ), we played like a REAL collective. And we showed that even without our leader in his best, we're able to fight anyway, which was very important to me!
    'All together' :love:

This match was simply KUREK :thumbsup:
    I can't wait for statistics! To see how many points each player scored.

• This match was simply KUREK :thumbsup:
    I can't wait for statistics! To see how many points each player scored.

Kurek in Bulgarian means penis :lol:

• And the attitude was soooo Kubiak! :obey:

:what: :what: Joke, right? :rolll:

No, I am not lying - Kur in Bulgarian means penis and Kurek sounds like little Kur, so if the game was Kurek :rolll:

• Haven't seen the match vs. Estonia but I don't think there was anything to be seen. And now the match vs. Russia tomorrow(which was changed to 18 p.m CET, btw):

As I wrote before - our performance has to be near to perfection. That perfection consists of:

• Aleksiev, our weakest link - you know how key a player he is. Zhekov should try him at the beginning to give him confidence, because we need him as a threat in attack. He can be replaced in backcourt, but we haven't got good receivers(maybe Skrimov but he is :?: ). I don't know if Stoychev can put Bozhilov not as a libero but in another position to replace Aleksiev. And most importantly - Aleksiev has a bad habbit of making negative series of mistakes and errors that get us out of the fight for the game. That mustn't happen.
    • Ivanov - more and more I watch him I start to think that he is a good libero but is uncredibly uneasy and unstable. That makes him a poor libero. So he has to be relaxed, Stoychev should talk with him before the game and lower his stress.

• Zhekov - he is outstanding for his standarts this ECh but if he gets tired, he starts to play crap.
    • Sokolov - should be a starter.
    It's up to the 6-8 players who will participate in the match. I am tired of not going all the way and I also want 7 million of my compatriots to scream Българи Юнаци! in 18 of September. But can do nothing about the match except maybe to go to church and light a candle

• I better won't tell you what association I had with Bratoev brothers surnames... :whistling:

And the heart in game was so Igła :heart:

Come on, Bella, I didn't mean to offend you, just the way you decide to call everything Kurek was so funny :D

• And the heart in game was so Igła :heart:

I love this 'game' :D And the middle-blockers were so Kadziewicz! Almost...
    Anyway...I'm not nervous before tomorrow's match at all. Even though I have some stupid thoughts in my head.