European Championships 2011

• I just know Turkey will beat Russia, they will, they have beaten Italy too.

BOL SANS (I wrote it right I hope)

That's right :thumbsup: Teşekkürler (Thanks in English) ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I therefore conclude that Azerbaijan is only good at winning the first set! hehe

• I just know Turkey will beat Russia, they will, they have beaten Italy too.

BOL SANS (I wrote it right I hope)

Thank you for your best wishes Kenpo :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @ Kondzio

:lol: well if I get 3 points gratis to the Prediction Ranking I will drink Muszynianka's water for Poland so everything- Poland future in the Euro is in Your hands :lol:

• Just sorry giving 2nd set from 24-21. But it was obvious, Oksana used Rahimova and Mammadova so much that they get tired.

We discussed about our NT with Azerbaijan fans and I saw today that I was right.

Coach has to change! :teach:

• @ Kondzio

:lol: well if I get 3 points gratis to the Prediction Ranking I will drink Muszynianka's water for Poland so everything- Poland future in the Euro is in Your hands :lol:

I'll think about it :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Netherlands, what a great match for them...specially obsvious after that turn around in second set, flier service always efective.

But I think what changed is that they start to play really smart, adjust the block defense system.....and were pacient. VISSER! :super: what a match....and also Grothues and Stam did great!

In Azerbaijan team...Im sorry Rahimova played bad that end of match, cause she started playing so well! But made some mistakes that helped Holland. Im sorry cause she will be sad, but she must be proud, she is only 21! And she played really well this european! It is a process....Im sure she will grow a lot with this tournament! So congrats Azerbaijan team, that made a very good ECH! :flower:

In other hand Im really happy for dutch girls, they did great! I hope Wensink is not injuried or anything....and poor Chaine! That for me was the worse part to see! ;( I hope she gets well soon.

• Congratulations to dutch friends :flower: The end of 2rd set was really exciting :white: and Azeri girls are mentally fallen after this set :down:

• I am taking off my hat in front of you- Mr. Avital Selinger! Please keep some advise for our dear coach too!!!
    Holland was much much better than Azerbaijan like a TEAM!!!
    Look at our coach- what he did with our setter who used to set 40-50 sets to Simona Gioli,Inessa Korkmaz!
    Look at our coach- hat he did with Rahimova who was crushing the block at the beggining and couldnt attack normally at the end! Look at our coach what he did with Kseniya Kovalenko who is one of leadeers Lokomoitv at attacking!
    Look at our coach what he did with Odina ALiyeva-who used to score more than 20 points against the teams like Lokomotiv,Rabita,Azerrail
    I can say so many- Look at our coach- but I dont wanna look at him anymore!

This is MAXIMUM for Azerbaijan with this COACH!!!

I am tired to hear- We could,we were very close! =(

I am so sorry for such great players that we have- they are hungry for success!

Bye bye Euro! I hope and I hope someone will give someone`s lesson!!!

• OMG..poor Rahimova... it's a shame for Azerbaijan..but congrats for the exellent performance by Netherlands!!

• Congrats Holland

The match with Italy will be very interesting, hope they changed something in their play after last match with Turkey... I'm glad that Arrighetti is able to play, block will work better :super:

• To be honest: I didn't expect this result, before the miraculous turnaround at the end of 2nd set...

Rahimova was crushing us, like Gamova did on Sunday...Flier made the turnaround for Dutch NT --> winning 2nd set.

TV-commentator said Wensink to have an injury at her left leg..that's why she wasn't in starting-six.

About Chaine Staelens: I'm - again - really sorry for her. I think now even Selinger will decide to leave her outside the roster for tomorrow, since her body isn't capable of doing professional sports anymore.. TV-commentator said: 'Selinger should take the decision to protect her..and let her out of the roster.. I agree. She is risking her health, for the period after her career.. :teach:

Manon Flier played a great match today! She kept the team alive during 2nd set !! Thank you, Manon :obey: :flower: :rose:

• Guys forget about new coach for Azerbaijan. Garaev is second president or something in Azeri Federation I think. He can't fire himself, can he? I can't see bright future for Azeris. So sorry.

Congrats to Dutch girls and flyingdutchman :flower: But you will have to do it great against Italy.

• Guys forget about new coach for Azerbaijan. Garaev is second president or something in Azeri Federation I think. He can't fire himself, can he? I can't see bright future for Azeris. So sorry.

Congrats to Dutch girls and flyingdutchman :flower: But you will have to do it great against Italy.

You are so right !!! It is good that we have strong clubs at least! ))

ALLAH help us please! Help! =))

• Just imagine if Chiappini would be the coach of AZE :D He conflicts with Korotenko and finds another L and more shitty applications :lol: Garayev is still better than Chiappini :lol: I think any coach is better than him anyway but need to agree that Azeri team need a new blood.Garayev is working with team more than 8 years so it's time to change something :win:

• And Chaine - It was so hard to see you like that :( I'm so sorry for her!