European Championships 2011

• Another horrible match for Italy!!!!! :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Neslihannnn 15-10 :super: Finally not another tragical lose and we won Bronze medal :lol: Neslihan got 32 points :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• wow, after this week, i have to train my nerves , lol. turkey really gave some exciting matches ! congratulations to our turkish sultans , thany you very much for this nice bronze medal :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Congrats to Turkey and turkish users here.

You didnt show your best, but were more efective then Italy.

Italy is just...I have no words actually, they showed no will, Im sad cause the girls are so different in their clubs, in Foppa for example, they are always fighting for each ball...:( Italy were harmless in service and unefective in attack....I dont know if it is lack of preparation or what, but the team is definetly not playing well.

• thank you god, ohh I'm so soo happy right now! this bronze feels like gold! Thank you girls, thank u for the everything you put on court, that spirit is great!!!!!!

• finallly :) ı could die during match... ı need to rest....
    ı am really sad couse of we are not in final but turkey is the most competitive team in this championship between germany...

• Congratulations Turkey ! the totally diserved to win it, they played very good and they were fighting ! :) :flower:
    Neslihan :white: :super:

• Ergül is the luckiest girl, without doing anything winning the bronz medal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yeahh :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: same as Guldeniz...

No.Guldeniz did some digs against Croatia at least :rolll: but Ergul :white: :lol: I think i deserve a medal much more than Ergul i cheer and pray for our girls every single day :rolll: