European Championships 2011

• Congrats to Turkey :flower: I thought they can win, but I'd never expected a 3:0. They all played a great match, and on the other hand I've never seen a Russian team play so bad :thumbdown: They deserve to be out, they played as if it's just a friendly match. No motivation, no concentration, no nerves...

Kuzyakina in fact is the worst libero I've ever seen...She helped a lot to Turkey in important moments. I agree with you that Russia deserve to be out, they really do. only Gamova did her best, the others were just struggling all the time with no passion. some of them like Fateeva should be out from the NT :thumbdown:

• And it is time for the second coach to say good-bye! ))))

I don't think Kuzyutkin is guilty. Players must learn reception when they're young and not first join NT and learn reception there. It's not his fault that Russia has no good receivers anymore. As long as Karpol created his own team he had all players since they were children so he and Uralochka staff took care of their technical abilities in all their life. Russia has no more players like Artamonova, Tyurina, Plotnikova now.

• Well done Turkey! :)

Russia was so pathetic today. This team has horrible receive. Gamova played so bad. I'm so glad:)

• Ozge was just amazing :white: Playing with two liberos were a great idea Motta :flower: Hope we will continue with this tactic :D " Tho movie has just started " Neslihan :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't think Kuzyutkin is guilty. Players must learn reception when they're young and not first join NT and learn reception there. It's not his fault that Russia has no good receivers anymore. As long as Karpol created his own team he had all players since they were children so he and Uralochka staff took care of their technical abilities in all their life. Russia has no more players like Artamonova, Tyurina, Plotnikova now.

Believe me it is his time to say goodbye like Paulino Rubio )))(girls want )))

• Goncharova and libero was a joke today, now waiting same for Netherlands :)

• congrats to Turkey but Russia's play was very weird to put it lightly - Gamova received "only" 20 balls on attack in 3 sets (around half of which was in 3rd set) - very unusual way of
    playing for them as if they wanted to be out.

so 20 balls is only for 2 sets? in that case it seems like a more usual number for her :)

• 10 aces form Turkey :D:D
    17 from Spain

27 aces in only two matches. Haha :dance6:

• Ozge was just amazing :white: Playing with two liberos were a great idea Motta :flower: Hope we will continue with this tactic :D " Tho movie has just started " Neslihan :win:

I was happier than you when Germany beat Serbia 2 days ago,so I can feel how happy you are :thumbsup: Neslihan is just amazing, no words are needed for her. can't just believe that she has been injuried. She is the simply best, I know why she is always loved by turkish volleyball fans. without her, Turkish volleyball would be boring. actually I cant even imagine it. She is the significant for Turkish volleyball.

• don`t forget about Neriman, she was fantastic today :D