Italy Serie A 2010-11

• One day Bergamo will kill me!!!hahahahaha

But great work girls!!! congrats!!!!! ^^

Bergamo, Villa and Busto in semifnals, now we ahve to wait for Pesaro x Novara. :)

haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Novara totally deserved it --> even without Barun they beat Pesaro in Peasro's hall :obey: :obey: :obey:

I'm crious which OH' Pesaro will transfer... :S

• Not a beautiful match, yet very tense.
    Novara chosed to play withPaolini as MB, Horvath as OPP and young Gilda Lombardo as spiker. The trick worked , also because the whole team was spirited and the Asystelle were convinced they could win ... much credits to Caprara, he managed well his team all through the 5 sets.

On the ohter side, Tofoli dismisses Manzano and has 20yrs-old Olivotto play as MB together with Guiggi (don't know why, maybe Manzano got some injury..).
    Since the 1st set Pesaro had troubles in receiving, Ferretti was too often forced to rely on opposites. Almost no contribute of points from Guiggi-Olivotto .

Pesaro was losing 4th set 16-20 , then Olivotto suddenly threw 3 aces in a row (2 and a half, actually) and this reversed the situation; Pesaro took the lead , Manon scored 1 more ace and Scavo reached the tie-break. I thought this half-miracle would galvanize Pesaro, but actually it didn't.

Congratulations to Novara, they wanted it and they got it ... :wavy:

• Are there rumors about Pesaro-trasnfers already ??

• QUOTE Are there rumors about Pesaro-trasnfers already ?? QUOTE

There are rumors -according to local newspaper- about USA-NT Alex Klineman and Paula Andrea Ampudia, from Colombia. (Never heard of this Ampudia before... )
    Yet after such a defeat, The owner and the sponsor may decide to undergo some more radical changes .... :wavy:

• QUOTE Are there rumors about Pesaro-trasnfers already ?? QUOTE

There are rumors -according to local newspaper- about USA-NT Alex Klineman and Paula Andrea Ampudia, from Colombia. (Never heard of this Ampudia before... )
    Yet after such a defeat, The owner and the sponsor may decide to undergo some more radical changes .... :wavy:

Thank you for the info, 6persei :flower:

Yes, it seems to me the sponsor/owner will change radically... after 3 titles in a row, such desaster.... :teach:

• I don't think there's need for radical change, they were just unlucky that the star player they signed this season showed not the most professional behaviour (to say it carefully). With Hooker they probably would have had good chances to win another championship.

• senna played very good match today, 26 points, but i prefer Asystel ;)

• Damn it, my poor pesaro :| but Congratulations, Novara.

I think Senna will leave Pesaro, not announced officially, but I guess so...honestly I haven't been a fan of her so far, but She played a great season. Pesaro should keep her.

• Damn it, my poor pesaro :| but Congratulations, Novara.

I think Senna will leave Pesaro, not announced officially, but I guess so...honestly I haven't been a fan of her so far, but She played a great season. Pesaro should keep her.

I can say that for sure: Now world volleyball earned another very good level universal 4th zone player- Senna Usic!!!

• I'm watching to match Cortese - Yamamay

sets 1-1 and 16-9 leads Yamamay in the 3rd set..

i think Havelkova this year showed a very large development

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• We have tie-break. Go Cortese :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game