Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :obey: !! WOW !!!! :obey:
    I'm sorry for Busto, they missed a very good opportunity, and they know (I saw also Crisanti and another girl crying, not only Havelkova).
    The Yama team has improved a lot in these last weeks (even Anzanello frankly recognized it in an interview on the spot) but I'm not sure they will be able to play next match with the same spirit and stamina: many players are still too young and/or unexperienced , this narrow defeat may do much harm to them.

Villa has narrowly escaped a defeat that would have jeopardized their path to the finals, and now they can take a deep breath and approach the 2nd match with some lesser tension.

Eventually, my Congrats to both teams , especially for this beautiful and thrilling tiebreak :wavy:

• quote filedefener :
    Can you someone translate the interview ? http://www.pallavoliamo.it/pub…ab-4ac3-a566-6747bc3015f3

Hallo pals ! :wavy:
    For everyone who may be interested in the divine Manon Flier, I 'll post a synthesis of her latest interview, released one week ago (just after the second match in the quarter finals against Novara) and published in the magazine Pallavoliamo.it --

SYNTHESIS - . Manon reminds her first years in Italy and her troubles in learning italian language - ““it was frustrating to me not being able to fully communicate with my mates, and this affected also my playing. During a match I often need to talk to my mates, to discuss about the way we are performing. In my NT I'm quite used to that, and it makes my playing more effective. This year things are getting much better to me, for I've become much more proficient in speaking Italian (my note: It's true, now she speaks real good Italian and can easily go through interviews) and this helped me a lot to express myself on the court.””
    The interviewer reminds the reader about Manon being often criticized -here in Italy- for her poorer performances when playing in her clubs, as compared to those in the NT.
    ""It didn't happen because of some lack of stimuli or motivation -says Manon- You just have to consider that many players may feel more at ease when playing in their NTs, where yyou may have better communication, longer-standing experience of interplay with your mates, well-defined roles and habits.. All those things are harder to achieve when you play abroad in a foreign club team. ""
    :wavy:

• Thank you for translation :flower:

• Thank you for translation :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Busto- Villa- what a match!!! Amazing!

Absolutely. If I remember, the first match between both teams in the first round
    of the season was during about 2 hours 25 ?!!!
    And thank you for "my" MB, Christina Bauer ;-)
    What reaction will Arsizio show ? The will not respond after this - cruel - defeat 'cause
    they know they had match points and the team was so close to an amazing performance
    Go Busto Arsizio !!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• FOPPA!!!!!! :super:

Foppa girls did a great match, all of them!!!!Im so happy for many reasons, first, Leo is coming back!!!!!Looks she is coming back to her gerat shape!!!Played amazing, second, Foppa service!!finally working, it is great to see Serena making jumping serves again!!!!!!:) And also she played really well in attack, I hope she can keep that rithym till NT time :) Picci, Bose, Piske Iuli and Enri also very good!!!It was very good match...I hope we can keep that level up! :)

Novara in other hand made to many mistakes, specially i service, witch didnt aloud them to grow. they deifnelty missed Kate today :S

• A normal result.. I'm not surprised

Congrats to Foppa..

Of course Foppa is a better team in Pesaro i think Barun's injury was felt more than in this match

FORZA NOVARA ! :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• !finally working, it is great to see Serena making jumping serves again!!!!!!:) And also she played really well in attack, I hope she can keep that rithym till NT time :)

Good serve for Ortolani with jumping serve again...but she played bad in attack....only 5 points on 17 attack,then she is less served by Lo Bianco

• Good serve for Ortolani with jumping serve again...but she played bad in attack....only 5 points on 17 attack,then she is less served by Lo Bianco

Ok, maybe she didnt score that well, but she didnt make so many mistakes, as she was doing before....at least for what I could watch, it was much better game in that area, she seems much more confident! ^^

• Ok, maybe she didnt score that well, but she didnt make so many mistakes, as she was doing before....at least for what I could watch, it was much better game in that area, she seems much more confident! ^^

Oh yes yes!! I know...but she can do more!!

• like Chmapions League final 08/09! ^

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• congrats Foppa ! great match, I watched replay on RaiSport
    Very good match by Bosetti !and of course... Picci ! :flower: