European Championships - 2013 - hosts Denmark and Poland

• Golden set

Yop, and it happened tonight. Belgium, after doing 50% of their work last weekend, was close to letting it all go. A Golden set sent Belgium in Pool A along with Italy, Denmark and Belarus, whereas Slovenia joins Pool C and the likes of Serbia, The Netherlands and Finland.

• Yop, and it happened tonight. Belgium, after doing 50% of their work last weekend, was close to letting it all go. A Golden set sent Belgium in Pool A along with Italy, Denmark and Belarus, whereas Slovenia joins Pool C and the likes of Serbia, The Netherlands and Finland.

I believe our team can take the second place in this pool A and Slovenia is certainly capable of beating teams like The Netherlands and Finland.

• Belgium qualifies eventually in golden set:

I Liked the guts of this Greek team who were not the least bit intimitated.
    Tzourits is world class, without a doubt - he should be a starting opposite and not be waisting his time as a substitute in Trentino.
    Great play between Greek setter and his middle players Smaragdis and Petreas. Also Fragkos, outside hitter, impressed me.

The Belgian team was somewhat less confident than the last few games: ok game by most player:
    dissapointing as always was Tuerlinckx: he only subsituted for Van den Dries in sets 2 and 3, but claimed almost half of all errors in attack and blocked attacks.
    Call out to coach Bayens for upcoming EC: "LEAVE TUERLINCKX AT HOME, TAKE VAN WALLE"!!!!

• Tzourits plays regulary in Trento but as MB. Just to mention, Greeks were without Christiofidelis, starting OH, so their result is even more impressive. Belgium was weak, without opposite and idea in general. Lucky win.

• Totally agree with you concerning Tuerlinkx...he is physically much less than Van Walle and Van den Dries.. but he has worked with Bayens in Roeselare...his 'poulain' ? :whistle: :whistle:

• Totally disagree with you concerning Tuerlinckx!How can you even dare saying he is dissapointing AS ALWAYS while he was without a doubt the best player in Belgium this year...
    He received really bad sets by Depestele who wasn't playing at his best level.Most of his sets were too low or really close to the net but Tuerlinckx managed to make the most out of it with his great speed and technique
    Van Den Dries played really well in the decisive moments yesterday and was our true savior in my opinion so he deserve to be the starting opposite for now though.
    I think our team didn't show her potential yesterday and they probably underestimated the greeks after the easy victory in the first set.I'm sure they can improve and do something at the upcoming ECH!

• Polish group means with Poland or all matches that you will host!
    We are interested in tickets for the group matches in Pool D - in Gdinya!

With Poland ;) No details about Gdynia yet, they're to be announced soon.

• Guys, I already bought plane ticket for the Final Round in Copenhagen. I can't attend the group games, but I took some days off to make it to Copenhagen, no matter who makes it to the F4. Write if you plan to go to Denmark for the finals. Maybe we can meet there :)

• Jesus, buiyng volley tickets in Poland is a truly nerve-wrecking experience. But I got mine somehow :roll: Team France, beware! 8)

Tickets for Gdynia will go on sale tomorrow.

http://www.ticketpro.pl/jnp/en/home/index.html

You can get them through Ticketpro and actually the easiest way to follow any updates is to like their Facebook page.

• thank you so much for the info :flower:

• Polish NT for ECH: - wide roster
    Setters: Łukasz Żygadło, Fabian Drzyzga, Grzegorz Łomacz
    Opposites: Zbigniew Bartman, Jakub Jarosz, Grzegorz Bociek
    Middle Blockers: Marcin Możdżonek, Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Wiśniewski, Andrzej Wrona
    Outside Hitters: Bartosz Kurek, Michał Winiarski, Michał Kubiak, Michał Ruciak, Wojciech Ferens, Wojciech Włodarczyk
    Liberos: Paweł Zatorski, Damian Wojtaszek

The biggest surprise here is lack of Ignaczak :what:. The rest was rather expected, though I supposed that Andrea prefers Konarski to Bociek and Kosok to Wiśniewski.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game