European Championships - 2013 - hosts Denmark and Poland

• Had some crucial mistakes in fifth, imo...
    Last ball was 70% his fault as well.

Maybe you're right, but he improves his team so much; the team from pool would have lost 3-0. He's still so unexperienced setter at this level, we'll see what he will do in a few years if some coach will let him play as main setter.

Zygadlo's time is clearly over.

• So who did win? Serena Williams or Victoria Azarenka?

• Maybe you're right, but he improves his team so much; the team from pool would have lost 3-0. He's still so unexperienced setter at this level, we'll see what he will do in a few years if some coach will let him play as main setter.

Zygadlo's time is clearly over.

If Polish Federation will fire AA, it would be hard to see Łukasz in starting six again.

• Maybe you're right, but he improves his team so much;

I don't know about that. He entered in the 3rd set, didn't he? And Poland lost all sets in which he played :roll:

• So who did win? Serena Williams or Victoria Azarenka?

Oh no, the match was sth from the good old days of Elena Dementieva. Dementieva - Ivanovic for example :lol:

BTW. Bociek is more brute-oriented version of Sokolov. If he starts using his head and become more technical, he can turn into a very god player.
    Toshko Aleksiev was once again the main donor for Poland. If they won in the tiebreak, he would have been made an honourable citizen of Gdansk :lol:

• I just watched tie break today, but I followed all last matches in pool phase. Poland was terrible in previous matches. Today with Fabian the team to me was much more better.

• I'm sorry but that was pathetic. The fact that we started off so well makes the whole thing even worse.

Anastasi [*]

He's gonna get fired immediately. Drama, drama, drama, all that a year before WCH in our home country. Disaster. Unless we get Alekno or someone of similar caliber, the public will not be happy. There's gonna be hell of a lots of moaning and expectations. I already sympathize with the players.

• What will say our German friend TimmH? We had a tiebreak and you rested today. What is you opinion about tomorrow?

^^
    Of course, Bulgaria having played five sets should be advantage for us. On the other hand, you will have a lot of positive energy from today. My guess: If Germany can win one of the first two sets our chances will raise.
    But in the end this is just blabla.... The truth will be on the court and as long as we can deliver a good battle, i am satisfied......

• Unless we get Alekno or someone of similar caliber, the public will not be happy. There's gonna be hell of a lots of moaning and expectations.

Honestly? I can't fucking wait for their choice :whistle: It's going to be so, so tough for them to satisfy fans and team. I have no proposition, example of a coach, who can currently replace Anastasi. There was a time, when definitely the best Polish coach, Jacek Nawrocki was actually a favorite to take this place, but (un)fortunately his candidature hasn't been taken seriously. So maybe it's a perfect moment to call him and try one more time :rolll:

• I'm sorry but that was pathetic. The fact that we started off so well makes the whole thing even worse.

Anastasi [*]

Is it snitch? :rolll:

I wanna see in 2014:

Drzyzga-Wlazły
    Winiarski-Kurek
    Moźdzonek-Nowakowski
    Ignaczak

• Honestly? I can't fucking wait for their choice :whistle: It's going to be so, so tough for them to satisfy fans and team. I have no proposition, example of a coach, who can currently replace Anastasi. There was a time, when definitely the best Polish coach, Jacek Nawrocki was actually a favorite to take this place, but (un)fortunately his candidature hasn't been taken seriously. So maybe it's a perfect moment to call him and try one more time :rolll:

Velasco? Is he still in Iran? When does his contract expire?

• First things first- congrats to my Bulgarian friends & their team for advancing to the next stage of the tournament. Saying that a better team won is kinda an overstatement, 'cause physically this match was very close and both teams were on a pretty similar level. This match was actually close in so many ways, in mental aspect as well, 'cause both teams are complete losers in terms of mentality, biggest mental losers in the history of volleyball, really. Bulgarians had a slightly bigger balls tonight, I guess. I can't put my finger on what actually clicked on Bulgarian side, everything had become one massive blur and I can't really remember what happened after 6:5 for Poles. How sorry I feel about some players is just impossible to express, oh God, guys, you screwed it up so bad.

Ok, I'm seriously done with this mourful tone, so just to lighten this post up I'm gonna say Grzesiu Bociek, you're totally adorable and watching you today was actually really evoking some positive emotions in me regardless of this general mockery.

On last thing- Bulgarians, please, stop downplaying & underestimating you team, maybe you do it just because you don't want to jinx anything, but seriously, cut it out & have some faith in these guys, they deserve it.

Rant over.

Me too, Georgi. I mean, 12 grown man, playing like chicks, seriously.

Mighty Poland, 2:0 in front of 12 000 fans... epic choke, I would wrote harsh words but..

Too bad we have to keep calm & watch our mouth, 'cause sometimes I wish I could express how I really feel about this fuckery.

• Oh, I forgot to congratulate Bulgaria, this is actually a perfect example of difference, that one player can make. SOKOLOV :obey: :obey: :obey: I'm so pissed off, that I can't really comment Poland's performance, it wasn't horrible, but totally dissapointing, so yeah.

• Anastasi [*]

He's gonna get fired immediately. Drama, drama, drama, all that a year before WCH in our home country. Disaster. Unless we get Alekno or someone of similar caliber, the public will not be happy. There's gonna be hell of a lots of moaning and expectations. I already sympathize with the players.

Poland needs a native speaker coach, not necessarily a big star. This is not a right-wing trolling but a feedback about the lack of communication in the time-outs. Alekno is not a solution and I do not see him coaching a seriously foreign NT (i.e. non-Russia/Belarus/France).

Regarding WCH. I don't remember Poland winning anything in Poland, on the club or NT level. Russia won a bit, Italy had good time but not the home team. The crowd definitely puts too much pressure on them. Whenever the fans start counting their famous "One - two - three" I know their team is doomed.

• ^^
    Of course, Bulgaria having played five sets should be advantage for us. On the other hand, you will have a lot of positive energy from today. My guess: If Germany can win one of the first two sets our chances will raise.
    But in the end this is just blabla.... The truth will be on the court and as long as we can deliver a good battle, i am satisfied......

If Bulgaria beats Germany they'll be difficult to stop on the next stage.

• Oh no, the match was sth from the good old days of Elena Dementieva. Dementieva - Ivanovic for example :lol:

BTW. Bociek is more brute-oriented version of Sokolov. If he starts using his head and become more technical, he can turn into a very god player.
    Toshko Aleksiev was once again the main donor for Poland. If they won in the tiebreak, he would have been made an honourable citizen of Gdansk :lol:

ahahh lmao Ivanovic- Dementieva comparison cracked me up so bad :lol: + this honourable citizen of Gdańsk :sos: :obey: :lol: You guys are awesome, I missed you a lot :lol: :flower:

• Poland needs a native speaker coach, not necessarily a big star. This is not a right-wing trolling but a feedback about the lack of communication in the time-outs.

That's just an impression, about 3/4 of our 2012 team spoke Italian fluently (now without Bartman and Ignaczak, but still quite a lot of players). Language was not an issue.

• People here forgot about :obey: :obey: :obey: Todor Skrimov :obey: :obey: :obey:

13 points, 57% attack (only 3 errors and once blocked), 70% positive reception, 20 serves (Polands highest is 16 serves) with only 2 errors and 1 ace! And very stable and reliable in the most important points!

The silent warrior!!!