2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• So now we have Turkish 14 for ECH, sad that Neriman is out, but it must have been health problems.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Too bad Neriman is out. Any info why?

These ECh will be killing me slowly :wall: Makowski is fu*kin' insane!

• Neriman is the most powerful attacker of turkish NT,with barbolini they lost their rythm and without neriman that would be much harder,she is the only reliable attacker of the team.Now serbia has the biggest advantage for being champion after ECH 2011 :sleeping: Its like there is no one who can compete with them.

• Neriman is the most powerful attacker of turkish NT,with barbolini they lost their rythm and without neriman that would be much harder,she is the only reliable attacker of the team.Now serbia has the biggest advantage for being champion after ECH 2011 :sleeping: Its like there is no one who can compete with them.

Actually due to her back injury she wasn't very effective this summer that she started the trainings in the middle of July. Seda is doing fairly good job on OH position and even there would be Neriman, Seda would be still the starting OH but she was a good back-up. Anyway I hope she will be ready for club season, maybe it is better that way. She will have more time to recover from her injury and get ready for club season.

• Absence of Neriman is not a big loss as long as Seda is healthy and in shape. however we don,'t have any other option if Seda got injured or in bad form, all other backup players are short and reception specialized OHs :S

• Actually due to her back injury she wasn't very effective this summer that she started the trainings in the middle of July. Seda is doing fairly good job on OH position and even there would be Neriman, Seda would be still the starting OH but she was a good back-up. Anyway I hope she will be ready for club season, maybe it is better that way. She will have more time to recover from her injury and get ready for club season.

Yeah but although she had injury she tried her best and made good points for the team,i mean when she is on court she tries whatever she could like she lives for the team when some turkish players make useless acts on the court :whistle: Thats why i like neriman much and as for seda for me she is good player but not more.Really cant believe that she could play against good blocker teams and against good serves that would be so hard to play with her as OH in ECH where teams usually try to serve perfectly :roll:

• even if neriman was there she wouldn't have much of an impact either unless they impove their block or neslihan gos to 2008 mode :whistle:

• Yeah but although she had injury she tried her best and made good points for the team,i mean when she is on court she tries whatever she could like she lives for the team when some turkish players make useless acts on the court :whistle: Thats why i like neriman much and as for seda for me she is good player but not more.Really cant believe that she could play against good blocker teams and against good serves that would be so hard to play with her as OH in ECH where teams usually try to serve perfectly :roll:

I definitely agree. As far as I remember, Neriman was in starting six when Motta was the coach and I think Turkey was doing quite well. Of course Neriman didnt do everything by herself. I also think that Seda is really slow in both attacking and defense. She has good kills but I think Neriman has the potential to fire the team when their performance is going down. At least that's what she did in the games I watched during 2012. It's also worth to point out that Barbolini probably didnt want to risk her during Grandprix and ECH since he knew that she had an injury and he will need her desperately during the season in Galatasaray. As soon as she recovers, I'm sure she will get her place in starting six. :heart:

• Dutch roster for ECH:

S: Stoltenborg, Dijkema
    Opp: Flier, Pietersen
    OH: Buijs, Grothues, Plak, Renkema
    MB: De Kruijf, Steenbergen, Beliën
    L: Knip

So, no Sloetjes and Schoot :win:

• Why only 12, while 14 can be called?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why only 12, while 14 can be called?

isn't Sloetjes fully recovered from her injury?hope she will be in her best shape in Busto..i am looking forward to see her playing

• A big loss for NED

Maybe Sloetjes and Schoot are not 100% health.

Also Stam and Wensink are missing.

OPP position is weak.

• Recovery of Lonneke isn't going well,she needs shoulder operation.
    Kirsten is first choice of Gido, so no Myrthe :S

• Recovery of Lonneke isn't going well,she needs shoulder operation.
    Kirsten is first choice of Gido, so no Myrthe :S

Shoot not injuired?

• Shoot not injuired?

There is no news about Myrthe. So, it is not known wether she is injured or not. :win:

• German team will travel to Halle with 15 players, some players are not 100% healthy at the moment so Guidetti will make the final decision as late as possible considering the health and performance of the players. Probably Izquierdo or Poll will be the last player to be cut unless one of the others is seriously injured...

• German team will travel to Halle with 15 players, some players are not 100% healthy at the moment so Guidetti will make the final decision as late as possible considering the health and performance of the players. Probably Izquierdo or Poll will be the last player to be cut unless one of the others is seriously injured...

Is that your thought or guidetti said something like this? Cause that makes no sense cutting izquierdo and taking poll,they should be in the roster per contra one of the middle should be cut just for 10 days tournament.Germany should use a wide OH roster which will be so important against different opponents like turkey,serbia or russia

• Is that your thought or guidetti said something like this? Cause that makes no sense cutting izquierdo and taking poll,they should be in the roster per contra one of the middle should be cut just for 10 days tournament.Germany should use a wide OH roster which will be so important against different opponents like turkey,serbia or russia

I don't know which players are not healthy, so this is my guess. I don't understand why Guidetti called Poll back to the team, I don't see what she can add. Izquierdo is the one who played least all summer, so probably Guidetti isn't satisfied with her, so the decision is probably between her and Poll...