2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Now he could use Lisa thomsen for her defence and pass. Lisa Izquierdo is just in team just in case of something happens to Lenka Dürr I think.

I thought that izquierdo could have an important role in that tournament with her power but seems guidetti doesnt think like this

• Guidetti is a tactical master, so he might have a tactical plan I don't understand..but what is the use of calling both Geerties AND Poll? And Izquierdo as 2md libero? Has she become a reception-goddess lately? ?(

• Guidetti :wall: :wall: :wall:

Jana Poll will NOT help the team. She's exactly the same type of player as Geerties, OK receiver but attack is not on international level. So what's the use of having them both on bench and Izquierdo as LIBERO??? That settles that she won't play one minute in the whole tournament, even if something happens to Dürr there will be a way to use Thomsen as libero then. Poll and Izquierdo will spend the whole tournament behind the court as Nr 13 and 14, and what if something happens to one of the MBs? Everyone will spend the whole tournament praying that the other two stay healthy and play well :roll:

And thinking long-term...Kauffeld must be super disappointed to be the last cut player despite working hard all summer, and she should be a very important player in the future because Ssuschke and Fürst won't play forever...I just hope this decision won't make her fed up with playing in NT for the future :whistle:

• This is the first time guidetti made a risky desicion :thumbup: Eventhough its not sure if it works or not im glad at least he tries something different instead of waiting to being eliminated with the same roster.And hope poll will show what she could do on attacking ;)

• In case Lenka Dürr is injured during tournament,he could use Lisa Thomsen as libero??? Or only Lisa Izquerdo??

Only Izquierdo :win:

• Only Izquierdo :win:

Normally it must be Izquierdo but it won't happen like that. Guidetti would claim Izquierdo is also injured and any other player would play in this case (Thomsen in this case) :whistle:

• In the video report of NED-CZE friendly match posted in Dutch NT topic, I saw Lucie Smutna in Czech team, maybe she'll play ECH instead of Kubinova? Because I saw Vincourova too but not Kubinova...and Dostalova played as libero...

• Normally it must be Izquierdo but it won't happen like that. Guidetti would claim Izquierdo is also injured and any other player would play in this case (Thomsen in this case) :whistle:

He doesn't even need to say she's injured, the rule is that the coach can declare the libero as "unable to play" and another player can take her position.

• In the video report of NED-CZE friendly match posted in Dutch NT topic, I saw Lucie Smutna in Czech team, maybe she'll play ECH instead of Kubinova? Because I saw Vincourova too but not Kubinova...and Dostalova played as libero...

She was photographed last Sunday in Bern with her club team Volley Köniz.

• On Czech Volleyball Federation's website still no info about roster :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Can someone put all roster together for ECH into ECH Prediction thread? It would be easier to make predictions. I would, but i can connect to internet via my mobile phone for a while :S

• Can someone put all roster together for ECH into ECH Prediction thread? It would be easier to make predictions. I would, but i can connect to internet via my mobile phone for a while :S

I could, but I need kondzio's permission first :teach: :win:

• I could, but I need kondzio's permission first :teach: :win:

I'll do it :D, what about Belarus? Fran posted list of 15 players.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Done :D

You got my vote for best inside-volley.com member 2013 competition :drink: