2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• French roster for ECH, only 12 players :
    No Marion Gauthier-Rat, no Julie Oliveira-Souza.

http://www.ffvb.org/front/inde…d=37&page=actu&actid=NjMw

The same I saw in polsih media ^^ corrected

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• French roster for ECH, only 12 players :
    No Marion Gauthier-Rat, no Julie Oliveira-Souza.

http://www.ffvb.org/front/inde…d=37&page=actu&actid=NjMw

Two libero in 12 players roster :what: why is that? Are those injured?

I wonder how Jüpiter will play as opp. And also Fedele seems a good prospect to me :rose:

• BELARUS (Final Roster)

Setters: Volha Palcheuskaya, Natalia Tsupranova
    Opposites: Kristina Mikhailenko, Marina Tumas,Viktoryia Yemialyanchyk
    Outside Hitters: Nadzeya Malasai, Anastasiya Harelik, Tatsiana Markevich,
    Middle Blockers: Vera Klimovich, Anna Shevchenko, Hanna Kalinouskaya,
    Liberos: Alena Burak, Volha Pauliukouskaya

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• In the video report of NED-CZE friendly match posted in Dutch NT topic, I saw Lucie Smutna in Czech team, maybe she'll play ECH instead of Kubinova? Because I saw Vincourova too but not Kubinova...and Dostalova played as libero...

Pavla Vincourova is an unstable setter as she has showed during all summer... Kubinova played an okay volleyball during the beginning, I dont know why she has been kicked away again.

For Czech Republix, Its gonna be all on Havlickova. If she plays superb, they can possibly win. I hope Mlejnkova and Kossaniyova can help her in attacks. another good sign is Michaela Monzoni has been playing very well.

Of course, the absence of Havelkova and Muhlsteinova will be seen clearly...

• Some words of guidetti for poll

Jana Franziska Poll I have learned this year that she is a very interesting player with great potential.She has a very good reception with good tecnique,she must be good on attacking.She is now a good gain for us and next years she will be very good.

I think that means poll will be in the team also next years although someone thinks exactly the opposite things :D
    Actually guidetti talked for each player for ECH

• Actually guidetti talked for each player for ECH

here you go: http://www.volleyball-verband.…d4f8roh9p6dli8e6696o8ub0l

Izquierdo: ".... She has cuban roots. She is the first cuban with a good reception...... " :lol: :D
    Fürst: "..... It is admirable that she works 12 months a year with me and that she survives it......" 8)

• BELARUS (Final Roster)

Setters: Volha Palcheuskaya, Natalia Tsupranova
    Opposites: Kristina Mikhailenko, Marina Tumas,Viktoryia Yemialyanchyk
    Outside Hitters: Nadzeya Malasai, Anastasiya Harelik, Tatsiana Markevich,
    Middle Blockers: Vera Klimovich, Anna Shevchenko, Hanna Kalinouskaya,
    Liberos: Alena Burak, Volha Pauliukouskaya

13 players?! Didn't you miss any player here? Seryk/Charnavets isn't included here?

• 13 players?! Didn't you miss any player here? Seryk/Charnavets isn't included here?

Missed MB BARYSEVICH

the final roster of every team can be checked on CEV site now, so all the players' name now confirmed.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Missed MB BARYSEVICH

the final roster of every team can be checked on CEV site now, so all the players' name now confirmed.

Finally :D so I'll update rosters in Prediction Game thread ^^

• So:
    - Pool A with the same rosters, L Schoot in Netherlands is out
    - Pool B: France: OP Oliveira Souza and MB Gauthier-Rat in France out, L Rochelle will be receiver/defender OH; Switzerland: OH Dalliard replaced OH Tschopp; rest teams the same
    - Pool C: Azerbaijan: WS Aghayeva, WS Karimova and L Jeyran Aliyeva out, WS Oksana Kiselyova in; rest teams the same
    - Pool D with the same rosters

Czech Republic - S Sarka Kubinova is out
    S: Pavla Vincourova, Lucie Smutna
    OP: Aneta Havlickova
    OH: Andrea Kossanyiova, Michaela Mlejnkova, Tereza Vanzurova (also OP), Eva Hodanova, Veronika Dostalova (receiver/defender)
    MB: Kristyna Pastulova, Ivana Plchotova, Michaela Moznoni
    L: Julie Jasova

• So sets will have 25 or 21 points?
    What about Italian, Russian and Turkish Leagues? Does anyone know?!
    Thanks!

• are there any croatian or azerbaijan tv which will broadcast tomorrow's and the rest of pool c matches ? any chances for live streams ?

• Non of the Turkish TV channels want to broadcast the championship, what a shame. :wall: :wall: :wall:

That is indeed a shame for a country like Turkey, with very strong women's volleyball community....

Why they don't broadcast now? ( I mean, they broadcast so many league, cup and CL-matches during the clubseason...)

No NTVSpor, TRT, SporTV :white: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• A founding took the broadcasting rights to sell to the channels but they wanted too much money :S NTVspor declined because they are broadcasting Eurobasket now, Sports Tv is not a big channel and they claimed they don't have so much money even though they wanted to buy :( No idea about TRT, it is government's TV they have infinitive amount of money, a big shame for them :S

• That is indeed a shame for a country like Turkey, with very strong women's volleyball community....

Why they don't broadcast now? ( I mean, they broadcast so many league, cup and CL-matches during the clubseason...)

No NTVSpor, TRT, SporTV :white: :wall: :wall: :wall:

What can be the reason? Money? In my opinion this is a lame excuse. :mad:

• Yeah finally there is somebody that decided to broadcast turkish matches :aww: ,NTV will broadcast turkish team's matches

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: