2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• In the last WGP everybody criticized Marichev here but now he's a hero :lol:

• Pankova improves a lot Russia NT. I'm in love! :heart:

im in love too

great performance

• Russia - Serbia 2-0 (25-23 25-19)
    It's so nice to see Kosheleva playing like that 8o she's a real leader and key player in Russian team :box:
    On Serbian side Molnar finally is out, Malagurski replcaed her, at the end of set I saw also Veljkovic instead of Krsmanovic :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• without mihajlovic serbia doesnt have a chance basicly it is easy to block when u know there is only 1 threat and that is brako and midldes are not that great as they used to be before hopefully they will win bronze and call it a succses

• Russia: 50 Errors.!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaw

• it seems one of those when everything goes for russia u can t beat whatever u do it seems

• My Block, My Block, My Block

• You're exaggerating people Russia doesnt play anything special its Serbia who hasn't shown up on the court yet... Quite strange ECH, many games that should be close end up 3-0 and some games (with NEd and FRA) that most expected to be easy for their opponents ended up in tie break.

• Turkey performed much better against Russia than Serbia.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I know Molnar sucks in attack but obviously Russia is serving great today and without Molnar, Serbia is terrible in reception. Molnar, Mihajlovic duo could carry Serbia to finals today. :wavy:

• What a shameful performance by Serbia :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game