2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• omg are serbian so freaking stupid tip the fucking ball

• I can't believe I waited this much for this s*

• No words = Marichev :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• nikolic and molnar are utter crap and i can t believe how freaking clumsy those 2 are

• So we don't have 2xPoland, 2xItaly, 2xSerbia ^^
    Cogratulations for Russia, they were definitely better, while Serbia didn't wake up and fought in first and a bit in second set. Russia should get the title :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a demonstration :white:
    Who did say Pankova was " an awful setter" ?
    Only Brakocevic was, until the middle of the game, at the level of Kosheleva, Pasynkova, Goncharova.
    At centre, Serbia totally sank !

• So Serbia preserved its players against Brazil at the WGP for this.... :super: :super: :super: :super:

• When Russia goes to tournaments with well and fully prepared ,they bring hell !!!
    Kosheleva is MVP for sure she's a true leader and this is the best NT match for Pasynkova :rose: .

• No Borodakova = Final :lol:

Mvp of the match should definitely be Kosheleva. Also one thought has crossed my mind. Morozova-Sylyakhovaya-Zaryazhko are the strongest Russian MBs that Ive ever seen.

I want to give a clap to Marichev for his eyes on seeing players.

• 17 blocks russia 5 blocks serbia :flower:

• I love the new Russian team. very balanced, superb blocking. It seems that the three-man block is working on their advantage because of their heights. I love the middle hitters/blockers. I hope they can at sustain (or double) that energy up to the final! :cup:

• Congratulations Russia! I saw this coming in quarterfinal against Turkey. Their game is just awesome.They do all right things.Great receiving,blocking and attacking. Kosheleva is a real leader. On the other hand, Russian players used to be called 'cold' players but this generation is so sweet especially Shlyakovaya and Morozova :rose: :heart: I am with them in final :win:

Serbia... :aww: Actually it was impossible to win against Russia with Molnar or better say without Mihajlovic. Anyway, good luck for bronze medal match.

After watching this game, I am sorry for our girls. We could have made to semifinal if were have been on the other wing,maybe. :(

• Congrats Russia! I hope they get the ECH title. On the other hand, I think they need to develop at least 2 more good receiving and attacking OH. They're vulnerable if Kosheleva gets injured again which I hope wont happen until she retires ;)

OFF topic: Can someone tell me the music being played during matches. Is that the theme song for this ECH championship? I wanna hear it in it's entirety :)

• u can t play with only 1 player on the top lvl and that is brako like i said middles are having issues since wgp molnar and nikolic shouldnt be in the nt at all maja settings are way worse then last year it is time for antonijevic to be a starter setter her sets are faster and less predictable and she is better in the block as well mihajlovic was missed big time but i have to say if russia played brasil today they would of win it seems everything was going for them and u have 1 of those days where no matter what u do u can t beat the opossite team that is life