2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Once again we see how important is Mihajlovic for Serbia. Without her Serbs gone the team of 1 player and those kind of teams don't win big tournaments. And they play really boring now. Like Russians used to play.

• Dutch team is doing an excellent job in block, having a 1.90 setter surely helps there. In 2nd set Stoltenborg did a better job overall and Buijs was on fire, the uselessness of Grothues and Pietersen hardly showed. Germany needs to serve better again and a bit more blocking wouldn't hurt either, and they need to attack through the middle as much as possible.

• Dutch team is doing an excellent job in block, having a 1.90 setter surely helps there. In 2nd set Stoltenborg did a better job overall and Buijs was on fire, the uselessness of Grothues and Pietersen hardly showed. Germany needs to serve better again and a bit more blocking wouldn't hurt either, and they need to attack through the middle as much as possible.

This blocks were almost killing us yesterday :white: Good luck with that :drink:

• Once again we see how important is Mihajlovic for Serbia. Without her Serbs gone the team of 1 player and those kind of teams don't win big tournaments. And they play really boring now. Like Russians used to play.

Exactly. And I don't know what Terzic has been doing the whole summer not having any back-up plan for a situation like that. Malesevic and Malagurski haven't basically got s single chance this summer and are probably completely uncoordinated with the rest of the team.

• terzic u freaking retard take freaking niklic out she can t hit the freaking ball and she allways gets blocked wtf seriously is that man that freaking stupid only think she can do is recieve so serbia is playing with 3 liberos atm what a retarded tacs

• Exactly. And I don't know what Terzic has been doing the whole summer not having any back-up plan for a situation like that. Malesevic and Malagurski haven't basically got s single chance this summer and are probably completely uncoordinated with the rest of the team.

i hope Terzic will give the chance to Malagurski to play.. with Molnar that can cover her i reception,she can be destroying!

• terzic u freaking retard take freaking niklic out she can t hit the freaking ball and she allways gets blocked wtf seriously is that man that freaking stupid only think she can do is recieve so serbia is playing with 3 liberos atm what a retarded tacs

It is really good to see you finally find another 'freaking swear' target :roll: