World League 2011

• It was amazing match! Too bad Cubans didn't manage to win :( They showed some insane volleyball, it was pure pleasure to watch this match. It was just heartbreaking to watch Fernando Hernandez almost crying after tiebreak :(

• first match between USA and Russia was utter crap. so many mistakes and horrendous setting from USA...

but second match was great !! Cuba was so on fire in 1st and 2nd set especially Hernandez . they had tremendous service and that helped them to read Brazil's game better. 3rd set was THE Brazil. love when they play like that, so fast with so much passion . 4th set was full of epicness :D some sick rallies from both sides unfortunately Cuba wasted their chances they could have taken 3 points instead of one...

hope remaining 2 matches will be as good as Cuba-Brazil :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• This victory has 2 names: Théo and Sidão (oh well, Lucão too, so 3 names). Vissotto horrible as always... =(

Congrats to Cuba for the great match! :drink:

• OMG, it's so unfair! :S
    They(Brazil) always have a lot of luck :D

No, I'm joking now, they was better in 3rd, 4th and 5th set, Cuba couldn't finish this match, and that's it!

• Damn, Cuba was so close to win 3-1!! :white: That's a pity...

btw good coming-back of Brazil, honestly I've the impression they undervalueted Cuba and needed some time to get into the match as they know. Exept for the serve, that was horrible also in 3rd and 4th set. they were driving the commentator mad with all these mistakes!! :P

Very enjoiable match!! :thumbsup:

• American setter :down: I think he confused playing volleyball with performing in circus.

He was that bad ?(
    I feel guilty now, like I've jinxed him somehow

• [quote='6persei',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100274#post100274]
    PS: Who is the guy from Polish TV who interviewes the players? He's very proficient in Italian language... it's fun to listen to him talking in Italian to Alekno (Russias's coach) and now to Bruno Rezende...

I guess you're talking about Marcin Lepa.[/quote

thank you pal, :obey:
    ....and now let's go for ITA- ARG... :wavy:

• Where is Kovar? He could have helped better than Maruotti or Della Lunga

• BLEAH !! :down: POOR Performance of ITA, too neevous, contracted and quite uneffective in blocking. Argentina is a solid team and showed much concentration, better than ITA's ups and downs . Yet, they must rely a bit too much upon Facundo Conte - by far the MVP today..
    I will see whether ITA would be able to react against POL and to show some better volleyball.... Second place may still be targeted... :wavy:

• Great victory by Argentina, huh? I'm glad those guys made it. And must say I'm a bit surprised, cause I actually expected Italy to come out first in this group. Not that it's impossible to still happen, but...

Anyway, how our bulgarian mates are feeling today? Confident?

• Great victory by Argentina, huh? I'm glad those guys made it. And must say I'm a bit surprised, cause I actually expected Italy to come out first in this group. Not that it's impossible to still happen, but...

Anyway, how our bulgarian mates are feeling today? Confident?

Well :lol: I can't say for the others, but I honestly have no clue what will happen with our team this league. We can win every match with 3-0 or can lose with the same result :D . I samohow enjoy our position as an underdog this year. We start very bad and got some many injuries that interrupted the training process so we were very happy to qialify for the final 8 in the very last moment. I will just enjoy the league and that's all. Hope we play well.

I can't say for the others, but I honestly have no clue what will happen with our team this league. We can win every match with 3-0 or can lose with the same result

I feel the same about us! Actually about every team of this pool :lol:

BLEAH !! :down: POOR Performance of ITA, too neevous, contracted and quite uneffective in blocking. Argentina is a solid team and showed much concentration, better than ITA's ups and downs . Yet, they must rely a bit too much upon Facundo Conte - by far the MVP today..

Unfortunally I have to agree... Honestly I'm not actually surprised because Argentina won, I followed them during the Intercontinental round, and they did many great things, expecially with Facu and De Cecco, but also with MBs, with Pereyra and with Quiroga (but today he played poorly), and I always cheered for them exept today... :obey:

What really surprised me is that we played such poorly :hit: , with no enthusiasm, too nervous, after a nice first set!

I expected much from them (and not less from Argentina). :(

• Alexiev is a secret agent from the Polish government :tzz: . (actually, not only from the Polish). Your guy Bartman is pretty shaky, too...

Sokolov :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Bartman...
    Why I'm not suprise? It's not a first time, when he can't play with "cold head" in the end of set.
    And Anastasi - Bakiewicz or Woicki on serve... For what, I ask, for what?

Haha, lost the winnng set and we have 3:8 for Bulgaria now. Thank you, so much. ANASTASI, WAKE UP!

• Bartman...
    Why I'm not suprise? It's not a first time, when he can't play with "cold head" in the end of set.
    And Anastasi - Bakiewicz or Woicki on serve... For what, I ask, for what?

Haha, lost the winnng set and we have 3:8 for Bulgaria now. Thank you, so much. ANASTASI, WAKE UP!

For Bartman the most important thing is, that he is handsome. And I don't know what Bąkiewicz is doing in NT. He is completely useless and just weak. It's not all Anastasi fault. I think, that Andrea is doing everything what he can, but only sometimes, I have got impression, that heads of our boys are... just empty.