World League 2011

• If Russia wins, Mikhaylov will be MVP. That's for sure.

• MVP: Maxim/ DeCecco
    Best scorer: Kurek :super:
    Best setter: De Cecco
    Best spiker: Conte
    Best server: Muserskiy/Kurek
    Best libero: Ignaczak
    Best reciever: Murilo
    Best blocker: Maxim
    Best digger: Sokolov.

• Kk15 - I totally agree about you that statistics isnt a good way to say who is the best, especially in digging and setters

NIkolov for sure a terminator, he scares me :lol:

so many polish here and none mentioned about kosok ....

• Kk15 - I totally agree about you that statistics isnt a good way to say who is the best, especially in digging and setters

NIkolov for sure a terminator, he scares me :lol:

so many polish here and none mentioned about kosok ....

I'm quite sure that at WCH Grbic won the prize as best setter but Vermiglio was the first according to the statistics. I heard Vermiglio complaint a bit about that, but Grbic is Grbic :love:

• Hahahahaha. Poor Robertlandy :rolll:

Oh and Ignaczak looks and behaves like a little crazy kid...although he's 33.

And that's why I love him! :love:
    And he's got the most muscular stomach :cheesy:

Raul Lozano- Speedy Goinzales

Gosh. Rugby! I almost pissed myself!

Anderson looks like baby... He's not real man for me, like Clayton Stanley :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me Anderson looks like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. Imbue him into blond and make him a plait and here we have Skywalker Mathew.

Bąkiewicz looks like an elf.

Bąkiewicz looks like Kurek's granddad :pinch:

• Yeah. Awsome.
    Handsome :P :D
    I was so happy when I found out that Anastasi appointed him to the team.

By saying awesome guy I didn't mean appearance only :P He's always with this lovely smile on his face, he's very friendly and kind guy :D I used to call him Słoneczko (Sunshine) :rolll: Yeah, I know...lame...but I really see him that way. I adore him even more since couple of my last visits in Rzeszów :D

• BARTEK KUREK BARTEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :obey:

• What a great defense by our guys! And block :obey: And serve is not as pathetic as it used to be! We're awesome today!! :sos:

• What a Poland!!!!! Great match from them so far!!! :white: :obey:

And what a sleepy Argentina in defense... :what:

BTW, someone should provide a biiiiig cup of coffee for the line-judges before the match, that mole spiked by Poland was TOTALLy in O.O

• Kuba Jarosz is finally playing his game! This is our Kuba! This is Kuba I fell in love with! :obey:

• Jarosz is back, he's so aggressive today!
    Well done Ruciak for his digs and serves, he's exactly different from couple of days ago.
    Kurek, adorable boy, he's so honest and never disguise his faults, no need to mention, he's a myth on the court!