World League 2011

• According to the stats Sole should have been rewarded with Best Blocker ?(
    Also Mikhaylov had 27 points tonight but they deducted a point and now he has as many points as Kurek, but yet only Kurek was given an award :roll:
    edit: wtf now they gave one more point to Kurek :rolll:

• According to the stats Sole should have been rewarded with Best Blocker ?(
    Also Mikhaylov had 27 points tonight but they deducted a point and now he has as many points as Kurek, but yet only Kurek was given an award :roll:
    edit: wtf now they gave one more point to Kurek :rolll:

:lol: fivb doing what they know best

• Russia CHAMPION!!!! Gongrats!!! Fantastic! Браво, братушки!!!! Yavka you were wrong! :)

yop, I confessed my mistake already! :) And I am very happy to be wrong tonight :) I hope I will be just as wrong next year in Sofia! :D

• De Cecco best setter :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Now I can sleep well :heart: :lol:

All the awards are quite in accord with what I expected, but I'm not so glad that Theo won the best spiker awards, there were better spiker imo.

Of course I have to add my compliments to Muserky, Ignackzak, Mikhaylov, Murilo!

• A little bit offtopic :D

Which clubteams will play in this magnficent Ergo Arena in Gdansk/Sopot ???

I presume Atom Trefl Sopot in Plusliga kobiet :D, but also a team in Plusliga ??

• Great ceremony, great organisation! I'm proud of my countrymen! :obey: Amazing job!

Absolutely !!! Poland can be very proud again :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• A little bit offtopic :D

Which clubteams will play in this magnficent Ergo Arena in Gdansk/Sopot ???

I presume Atom Trefl Sopot in Plusliga kobiet :D, but also a team in Plusliga ??

Trefl Gdańsk :D

• Is it a good team ? I didn't know them :win:

Not really :D Definitely they're not among the favourites. I mean...they just advanced this season to PlusLiga. Last time they played in 2007/2008 I think with Kadziewicz (sorry, I had to mention him :D )

• This is team which was promoted from Poland 1st Division to Plus Liga. In this team will play Mikko Oivanen Matti Hietanen Grzegorz Łomacz and maybe in club stay Louis Hernandez and Enrique De La Fuente

Three seasons ago this team was in Plus Liga but was classified on the last position. It wasn't normal because this team consist of: Bruno Zanuto, Marco Samardzić, Bojan Janić, Łukasz Kadziewicz, Jarosław Stancelewski Jakub Bednaruk

really good volleyballers

• Congrats to Russian Team, they were almost perfect during the whole tournament. I hope to see some changes in brazilian NT. And congratulations to Poland! They really deserved the 3rd position and the organization of the Final Round was perfect. And I don't need to say anything about the audience. :drink: