2010 Top Volley International

• Hello Zurich - Dutch Selection begins. Zurich will win (for sure !)
    Svetlana Illic puts her "normal" six See you

Volero leads 8-2. A big point with many defenses... and Koolhaas (youg !) in the net

Have fun !!! :drink:

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

Edited once, last by fraggle_r ().

• http://www.livescorehunter.com…t&layout=popup&Itemid=207

I am happy De Vries is in starting now, just matter of gaining experience

btw, Koolhaas as opposite is the worst(!) experiment I ever saw.... :S :S :S

Ok, it will be a walk-over for Volero, but that's all in the game..current all-stars team is much weaker as TVC-team was last year.

• Yes, nothing. What a pitty Volero wins first set 25-14. Pfeuuu

As far as I know there are no stats :(

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Beyond pathetic from "all-star" team ... this is at the level of mighty ZOK 1700 !!!
    that a fascinating match that would be .. :box: :box:

• I really agree. I saw her game yesterday and she made many faults as OPP
    I think she played as MB in junior and now... big problem to find her really position

Yes...I don't know how she plays as MB, but as Opp she is really weak. She is just tall, nothing else :S

I like Volero's style of play so much. Grbac runs the team extremely well.

• Yes...I don't know how she plays as MB, but as Opp she is really weak. She is just tall, nothing else

Even as MB she is not that convincing....I fear she is 'just' really tall...Selinger hoped to transform her, but I think it won't be a success.. she moves as slow like a robot, she has no power and no timing :S

• If Dutch girls could spike 2 balls on the floor, and Volero could miss 23 serves in a row .. they would have a solid chance to win this set ... :cheesy:

• a little tough ! It's better now changes Tabunscic (setter) and Rousseaux (O/H) 12-12

If Dutch girls could spike 2 balls on the floor, and Volero could miss 23 serves in a row .. they would have a solid chance to win this set ... :cheesy:

• Volero leads 16-9. So, easy 4rth set and... hello Volei Futuro for the final.
    Sanja Popovic & Cie on holiday :-)

Edited 2 times, last by fraggle_r ().

• retire Rousseaux ... completely useless .. do something else .. try scuba diving .. :teach:

• btw, Koolhaas as opposite is the worst(!) experiment I ever saw.... :S :S :S

Koolhaas is a MB from youth team and now at her club in French. She played as OPP during the summer and for this tournament. The first two matches she was really good, scored a lot. It looks like the other teams made their homework and know what will happen in certain combinations.

• @ Chipp

Come on...does it matter she made some points??? Did you count how many balls she hitted into the net, outside or in the block? Ok, Blansjaar played an awful tournament, so partly she is to blame, but everybody can see Koolhaas isn't equiped for opposite at all. She is just very tall. She moves like a robot (very slow) and she has got no power. Sorry, that's my objective opinion.

• Alajbeg is very good (only 1,84m) ! Joycina too and Pula didn't play each game. So, we're gonna see it
    in the final. Have fun men ))