Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Blom has become soo terrible...unbelievable... :wacko:

• I hope you are joking ' people will throw stuff at me ' ^^

Of course... :drink: I agree with all the dutch fans about how the young and good players need to get their chances. Huurman is just a player that I enjoyed for quite a lot, back in the day especially. Maybe her time is gone, but I still like her, that's all.

• Dutch NT plays catastrophal in 3rd and 4th set....there's nothing...no spirit, no idea.... if you receive and set so horrible, you can't make points. :S

edit: Laura's setting is still horrible..too slow, too low, not accurate (far away from the net) and very predictable...OMG...

• Congratulations to Japan :flower: They deserved it and played with much more spirit :flower:

• ebata got 30 BIG points in the last 3 sets.......amazing..............congrats japan............. :drink: :super: :dance6: :cup:

• How to say?
    Alice Blom, i beg you to go back home!What a useless OH you are!!!

• How to say?
    Alice Blom, i beg you to go back home!What a useless OH you are!!!

Yes, she has become very weak..but also van Tienen and Schoot were terrible in reception...and Laura's setting :S

• very good analysis!i think valentina from Busto Arsizio and dalia from Urbino should get the chance to join the national team.but talk about the fact,Leo and Ferretti will play the team A,Signorile will lead the team B,and Bechis will have no chance to PK Rondon.Rondon has a different way to play the Italia Style,but she is more confident in the games,Bechis is setting the ball everywhere so the players can't find it ,even her teammate Folie in Novara!But Rondon can set the ball safely.so she is better than Bechis in the national team,right now!
    i saw Barbolini's face,i saw Bechis did not hold the chance to prove.her debut is worse than Rondon,Zhadan,Djekema,Stolterborg,Jingsi Shen,etc. and this performance did not satisfy the staff and audience.

• Ebata Yukiko ■ ■ ■ 28 1 1 30

rather incredible for woman to have 30 pts in 3 sets :whistle: :cheesy: :wacko: :roll: 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

i think not many man playing vs women can have such stats, simply beyond understandable :white:

• Stream for Netherlands - Italy please :sos: