Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Joao Paulo Bravo (BRA), Liberman Agamez (COL), Ahmet Toçoğlu (TUR) and Burak Hascan (TUR) renewed a contract 2 year with Arkasspor.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• SADA Cruzeiro reniewed wth most of the team: William (setter), Wallace (opp), Douglas (MB), Acácio (MB), Filipe (OH) and Serginho (L)

Wallace I really like as an opposite, maybe even more than the other Wallace. He such a powerful hitter, the other Wallace mainly has a lot of height.

Does anyone know what the OH Camejo is going to do? I was really really impressed by that guy. Extreme height, but good reception and defence and very good serves. A great promise, but already a great player indeed.

• I totally agree with you about the Wallaces. Sada's Wallace (Souza) is my favorite between those two and I'd much rather have him on NT than Sesi's Wallace (Martins).

About Camejo, I think he renewed his contract with Vôlei Futuro.

Earlier on, Bruno Voloch had said that Cimed would fight Sesi to bring Leonel Marshall, but today he announced that Cimed renewed the contract with João Paulo Tavares. With that, I doubt they'll try to pursuit Marshall, since they already have 3 good, or great, OH's: João Paulo, Renato and Giba.

• 4 new transfers for Knack Roeselare:

- Ruben Van Hirtum (Bel) from Averbode (Bel) to Roeselare (Bel) OH
    - Marcus Eloi (Bra) from Boca Juniors (Arg) to Roeselare (Bel) OH/libero
    - Sergiu Stancu (Roe) from Iraklis Thessaloniki (Gre) to Roeselare (Bel) MB
    - Cristian Poglajen (Slo/Arg) from SOS Villa Maria Sports (Arg) to Roeselare (Bel) OH

• According to local sportnews website spordating.fr Halilović and Nantes have an agreement.

Ouest France (local newspaper) announced a 1+1 contract for Halilović.

According to L'Equipe, Czech NT MB Jakub Vesely is leaving Sète for Modena. He will be replaced in Sète by Ukrainian Andrei Levchenko from Lokomotiv Kharkov.

• Tolgahan Demirbaş (TUR-Libero) renewed a contract with Çankaya Bld. ANKA

Olli Kunnari renewed a contract with İstanbul B.B

Mikko Oivanen (FIN) and Todor Aleksiyev (BUL) left from İstanbul B.B

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Tolgahan Demirbaş (TUR-Libero) renewed a contract with Çankaya Bld. ANKA

Olli Kunnari renewed a contract with İstanbul B.B

Mikko Oivanen (FIN) and Todor Aleksiyev (BUL) left from İstanbul B.B

That is strange considering that Kunnari was the weak link for IBB last season :what:

• Leonel Marshall (CUB) renewed a contract with Fenerbahce

• Paul Carroll leaves Generali Unterhaching. He will be replaced by Christian Dunnes (German NT, opposite, 26-year-old, 207 cm, evivo Dueren).

• Kk15: " Cuneo bought N'gapeth. "

• US NT members Jonathan Winder (setter - PAOK ) and Jason Jablonsky( OH - Olympiacos) have signed contract with Tourcoing for next season. Jonathan Winder already played for the club back in 2008-2009.
    The team also announced that 19 years old OH Yacine Louati from CNVB would be part of the team next season.

Most of the players renewed their contract in Tourcoing (only Rejlek and Knudsen are leaving, and Sloboda ended his career), including Dutch NT MB Lars Lorseijd.

The team is still looking for an other player, (maybe an other experienced OH, or a third MB)

• Resul Tekeli left from Ziraat Bankası..

Resul Tekeli (MB) will play for Halkbank next season

• Sète signed French NT opposite Marien Moreau (Cannes) and according to l'Equipe, will probably sign Dutch MB Ryan Anselma (TV Bühl).

An other Dutch player, Tony Krolis (Lennik), will also play in France next season, with Nantes. The team also sign Czech NT libero Jiri Bence (Pribam) and Czech OH Karel Linz resign for next season.. The team is looking for a last OH (probably starter).

• resign

Cool, I think Krolis is ready to play in a stronger league and it will make him better too.

One word of notice to you, I understand what you mean by 'resign', as in he is signing again, but the word resign as in resignation in English actually means to quit, terminate or end your contract. It's a bit confusing, but it's probably better to say something like "renewed his/her contract".