Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Ryan Millar, Matej Cernić, Ivan Ilić i Michał Baranowicz are leaving Resovia Rzeszow.... Wonder who will substitute them.... rumours about Tchiacek to be a new setter

• Not Rodrigão, and no russian, the brazilian team RJX signed with Mb Lucão!!!!That was in Volei Futuro!

The NT Mb was going to stay in Volei Futuro, but said after he recieved the proposal from RJX he could not refuse! (Must had beena lot of money!!!!hehe), like taht RJX pretty much close their team for next season - Marlon, Theo, Dante, Chupita, Lucão, Riad, Alan (L).

Rodrigão, by he way, signed with SESI-SP

• Not Rodrigão, and no russian, the brazilian team RJX signed with Mb Lucão!!!!That was in Volei Futuro!

The NT Mb was going to stay in Volei Futuro, but said after he recieved the proposal from RJX he could not refuse! (Must had beena lot of money!!!!hehe), like taht RJX pretty much close their team for next season - Marlon, Theo, Dante, Chupita, Lucão, Riad, Alan (L).

Rodrigão, by he way, signed with SESI-SP

Lucao = Lucas Saatkamp ??

• Lucao = Lucas Saatkamp ??

Yes, that's the one. Vôlei Futuro got really screwed in the process, cause now they miss a top MB. Since they renewed Camejo's contract, it means they can't pursue a foreigner MB, cause starting next season only one foreigner can play for a team. They'll have to search for some brazilians playing abroad, cause I can't think of any top MB available in Brazil.

• Yeon Keung KIM signed new one year contract with FENERBAHÇE ACIBADEM

• In italy there are rumors saying Berezhko will come back in russia next season, Kazan has offer to doubled his actual reward with modena.
    but there is also the problem of his injury that seems to be very serious.

:S are you sure ?

• Rouzier in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.

According to french volleyball news website actuvolley , Rouzier is still looking at offers from other Plus liga teams. So even if Kędzierzyn-Koźle is likely to be the closest from him, I guess some surprises are still possible.

• American setter Kevin Hansen, Canadian players Gord Perrin ve Justin Duff will play for arkas next 2 seasons... Bravo and agamez stay in the club also...

• American setter Kevin Hansen, Canadian players Gord Perrin ve Justin Duff will play for arkas next 2 seasons... Bravo and agamez stay in the club also...

The Men version of Fenerbahce Acıbadem :lol: They have 3 limits in league only but 5 foreign players :white: In my opinipn Duff and Perrin came to play only Champions League > Hansen,Bravo and Agamez local league.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fener's setter/captain Arslan Eksi stays one more year. :thumbup:

Kevin Hansen is in Arkas, bad news for Huseyin, i think he ll leave, Arkas also has a young and talented setter; Ceyhun.

• Igor Yudin on 99% will move to AZS Olsztyn. Marcel Gromadowski who was opp in this team has offers from Montpellier, Stade Poitevin and Turkish league.
    source

That won't be Montpellier since they just signed Czech opposite Filip Rejlek from Tourcoing. (the information is from http://www.lzsport-pro.com/ )

• You mean to reassign him?

Yes, I've read it somewhere but let's be honest, I think it's just a stupid rumor, I think Grozer's staying and we still don't what about Józefacki, so I wouldn't take it seriously....
    And what abut Jochan Schoeps ? I've heard he's staying in Russia, is that true ?

• Czech opposite Filip Rejlek signed one year contract with Montpellier. He should replace another Czech player, Ondrej Hudecek.

French NT MB Gerald Hardy Dessources left AS Cannes but no informations about his new club. AS Cannes extended contracts with Ragondet Pascal, David Feughouo, Youssef Krou, Kevin Le Roux and Francis Ngaga