The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Mmmm.. In one Team ;)

Mmmmmm... Which team??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw in picture, Gamova, Flier and ??? who is the 3rd one?

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• According to Russian forum (very serious news by a very serious person)- Eva Yaneva in Dinamo Moscow!
    Sokolova is 99% in Dinamo as she said herself " I am thinking about the offer from Dinamo Moscow and I think I will be agree with that and I hope soon I will be back home"
    link: http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20110504/370921018.html

Olga Zhitova stays in Omichka!

It means: Costagrande is leaving!

• so,if Sokolova and Yaneva will come to Dinamo Moscow,that means that Makhno(that said she would retire) and Costagrande will leave,thinking that Goncharova will stay for sure..maybe Lioubov plays as Opp-receiver or as OH with Natalia OPP..as the setter?if Oksana will leave to come back to Azerbaijan,will a new foreign setter come or a Russian one so that there would be the chance to get a foreign MB?

• Thank u Matthias...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Costagrande to Eczacibasi ??

Mari Steinbrecher to Fenerbahce --> because Sokolova to Dinamo ??

Nati Osmokrovic leaves Fenerbahce ??

• VGSTT's and Poland Nt's star player Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale will play for VGSTT next season. :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :woohoo: :woohoo: She renewed her contract. :rose:

So we are waiting great news from our block machine,too :lol: :cup:

the best information of the day, definitely! :dance4:
    now, only waiting for info about Majo ! :super:

• the best information of the day, definitely! :dance4:

Congratulations to both of you and the other VGSTT-fans on the forum :D :teach:

• There are also rumors about Korean star Kim Keoung can play for Fenerbahce Acıbadem next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Libero Fabi reniewed with Unilever for one more season.

She said: "Bernardo gives me daily challanges and I feel Im constantly growing as a player and as a person."

Fabi wll have 15 days vacation before presenting to Nt and will travel to Italy.

• the best information of the day, definitely! :dance4:

This's definitely the most beautiful news! :dance6: :super: :cup: :woohoo: Already I couldn't wait. I'm very veeeeery happy. :heart:
    Come on Maja... We are still waiting. :obey:

• Minas is getting much better now for next season. The team reniewed contract with Natasha, MB, one great surprise this season, and signed with Mari Paraíba (OH) and Fernanda Isis (MB), that were in Macaé.

The team had already reniewed with cuban Herrera and signed with other cuban Ramirez.

• Minas is getting much better now for next season. The team reniewed contract with Natasha, MB, one great surprise this season, and signed with Mari Paraíba (OH) and Fernanda Isis (MB), that were in Macaé.

The team had already reniewed with cuban Herrera and signed with other cuban Ramirez.

Fernanda was very good in the matches I was be able to watch... great for Minas. Seems next Superliga will be super good!

• Fabíola, Brasil NT setter, left Pinheiros and signed with Osasco!!!!! That is surprising!

source: http://www.melhordovolei.us/in…feminino&catid=67:mercado

OMG That is really surprising. I wonder if there is still that rule some setters can't join the same team.
    Anyway with this transfer Ana Tiemi or Carolina will have to leave Osasco. I hope Ana Tiemi will finally wake up and leave to play as a starter for another team.

• OMG That is really surprising. I wonder if there is still that rule some setters can't join the same team.
    Anyway with this transfer Ana Tiemi or Carolina will have to leave Osasco. I hope Ana Tiemi will finally wake up and leave to play as a starter for another team.

In the past there were a list of setters (Fernanda, Fofão, Carol Alb., Fabíola, Fernandinha, Dani Lins and Ana Tiemi...if I record well) that could not play in same team...but when Osasco got interested to take Ana Tiemi to the team CBV anulled that rule (cause acording to the old rule Ana and Carol could not play in same team) Since that year such rule do not exist anymore.

• Elizaveta Tishchenko, one of the best players (MB) Russia ever had. She works for FIVB now.

She has worked at UEFA and now She works at FIVB as a marketing manager.
    ^^